• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Godslay

Banned
I did work there, cause i was saving up for a car cause no one else would hire me in that town so I needed a car. Right now I work at some shit factory slowly saving for school next year.

Well it sounds like you've got your priorities straight. I worked at a Domino's right after high school. I've had worse jobs than working at a pizza place. It's ultimately stress free, even though doesn't pay well. Sometimes that feeling of leaving work at work, outweighs the money when you're stressed out.

@mchappell51: Andrew Luck with 2,404 passing yards for 5-3 Colts. Peyton Manning 2,404 passing yards for 5-3 Broncos.

Peyton lol at that stat like this

tumblr_m6fticjyXW1rrm9vmo7_250.gif

FrenchMovieTheme said:
but what if it's a sweet josh mcdaniels-style blocking play where the center loops back around to block the blitzing OLB?
The mic is not always the MLB. If there are three LB'ers on the field and the MLB is blitzing, the QB will call his number and the center has to account for him while the backs or extra lineman may have to pick up the OLB's if they are blitzing.

However, if one of the OLB is the blitzer or there's a safety or corner blitz from his side - the QB would call his number to shift the protection. In other words, the QB better know what's happening before he shifts that blocking assignment.

Top Bottom