• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Vandiger

I think the decision to cut Manning was the right move. I thin it was also a great move to go after Manning by the Broncos. In the end I think both teams will benefit greatly from this when we look back at it in 5 or so years. With that said, no way Manning pulls a Favre. Even if he never wins the SB again, he's going to have the Broncos in contention every year he's there and annoy everybody for years to come with his commercials while winning a few more MVP's.

AFC is much easier path to get to the bowl. He made the right choice.

chuckddd said:
That avatar is going to make Greg jealous.
Thank you for it, kind sir. I need a good quality Eli floating head where he's happy to offset. I'll use that one after a win and this one after a loss.:)

Just go for it! Seriously, I don't like the Cowboys, but please get a coach in there who can at least make these games entertaining. Shoot, just make Rob Ryan the HC. Can't see him doing any worse than they have now.

Why the heck are you smiling on the sidelines Romo? What have you done? You had to pump the ball twenty times on a dirt ball just because the ball was too scared to leave your hands.

effzee

Wow that clip of Pagano...just wow. Rooting for him to make a full recovery!

Watching this game...funny how bad the Eagles D was. Dallas actually making ATL punt and stuff.

Top Bottom