• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Bowser

Eagles will try to go for bombs away big plays because they think the Saints can't rush the QB.

But the Saints will get pressure. Our OLINE won't hold. McCoy won't get enough touches.

Brees will throw for at least 3 TDs.

Eagles lose 24-10.

Foles starts against the Cowboys. They will be 3-6 by the end of next week.

As long as y'all cover +9 (6 point teaser yo!), I don't care. But please beat the Saints so the Panthers aren't last in the division!

squicken

How could they have fought it?

Same way Vilma is fighting it, only legally. Coaches don't have a CBA, and aren't barred from the court system as the players are. The league is a cartel, and any suspension handed down by Goodell that restricted their employment would have been an anti-trust violation

cajunator

Banned
Same way Vilma is fighting it, only legally. Coaches don't have a CBA, and aren't barred from the court system as the players are. The league is a cartel, and any suspension handed down by Goodell that restricted their employment would have been an anti-trust violation

Im not sure how it works but Im pretty sure if there was a loophole that would have let Payton coach this year he would have found it.

Vilma pisses me off for some reason.

Fuck that backstabbing bountyhunting piece of shit.

I fully support Commissioner Goodell's witchhunt pursuit of justice for the poor victims of the Saints' evil deeds. Especially Ol' Man Favre and the Grocery Boy Warner.

I endorse that once Vilma loses his appeal and is exiled from the league, he be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

effzee

Good breakdown by Steve and Trent about Vick and the OLINE.

Vick has played terrible at times and of course a lot of the turnovers are his fault but dear god has he been getting hit and beaten up. This OLINE is atrocious. He is getting hit on 3 step drops.

cajunator

Banned
Good breakdown by Steve and Trent about Vick and the OLINE.

Vick has played terrible at times and of course a lot of the turnovers are his fault but dear god has he been getting hit and beaten up. This OLINE is atrocious. He is getting hit on 3 step drops.

Dont worry, he wont get hassled tonight. He will have at least 5 seconds per play to make dinner, buy groceries, take care of the kids, and then pass the ball if he's so inclined. Or run it for 50 yards. his choice.

squicken

Im not sure how it works but Im pretty sure if there was a loophole that would have let Payton coach this year he would have found it.

My guess:

1. He knew he was guilty

2. Coaches have longer careers than players, and suing potential employers would have ended his career. So he confessed to his crimes knowing he could come back and have all the pills and money he could ever ask for

cajunator

Banned

I fully support Commissioner Goodell's witchhunt pursuit of justice for the poor victims of the Saints' evil deeds. Especially Ol' Man Favre and the Grocery Boy Warner.

I endorse that once Vilma loses his appeal and is exiled from the league, he be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Dude every team does bounties, the Saints just got caught. thats just how it is.

TheFatOne

Battlestar Galactica is only one of the best shows of the last decade!

Shame how it turned out in the end though.

The first two seasons are awesome. The rest not so much. I'm currently watching Babylon5, and I think it's going to be my favorite sci-fi show ever. The character development between G'kar and Londo is fucking amazing.

You probably meant to say LOST...... But it's ok I forgive you

I'm tempted to watch lost, but from what I read the ending is horrible. Don't feel like wasting my time if the story won't hold up.

effzee

I do agree that Vick needs to just fuck it and play like he used to. Yeah he is more open to injuries and turnovers then but its better than still getting hit in the pocket.

Sanjuro

I do agree that Vick needs to just fuck it and play like he used to. Yeah he is more open to injuries and turnovers then but its better than still getting hit in the pocket.

He used to be a terrible quarterback though, and now he is a terrible quarterback. The correct answer is he needs to go back to being the quarterback he was once a couple seasons ago.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Grover Cleveland for president!

Again.

effzee

He used to be a terrible quarterback though, and now he is a terrible quarterback. The correct answer is he needs to go back to being the quarterback he was once a couple seasons ago.

Yeah that's what I meant.

He wasn't turning the ball over but he was just letting it fly and scrambling. Now he seems to be only concerned with securing the ball and not getting out of the pocket too early.

wienke said:
Shame how it turned out in the end though.
Meh, I'll be the contrary opinion and say I liked the finale quite a bit. I thought S4 was overall excellent. S3 was a muddled mess especially with the love triangle nonsense with Lee and it frankly never recovered from that amazing two part opener!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And my buddy has already begun championing Michael Vick the third best QB in the league for tonight's game.

Good lord this is going to be unbearable tonight.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Some statistics:

Eli Manning in the first 5 games: 128 of 197 (65%), 1579 yds, 10 TD, 5 INT, 96.0 rating

Eli Manning in the last 4 games: 66 of 121 (54.5%), 847 yds, 2 TD, 4 INT, 68.4 rating.

As Eli goes, so do the Giants. Though I find it funny reading BBI and other Giants sites panicking as if the team just dropped 3-4 games in a row. It's one loss to an AFC opponent coming off of a four game win streak. *breath folks*

I hope you're right... :(, usually Giants go cold in November... consistently in recent memory....

Lol I've met StuScott and like ShitStain Face he is lucky if he is 5'10''

Was he as cool as the other side of the pillow?

as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow as cool as the other side of the pillow

Top Bottom