• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
haley is norv turner jr. good coordinator, shit head coach. pretty sure he's safe

Former Steeler o-coordinator Mike Mularkey keeps getting head coaching jobs. It's proof that most owners/gm's are total dumbasses. So, no, I don't feel safe, especially if there's a dozen openings at the end of the year.

Nothing like a five hour cross country flight with a 5 and 2 year old, only to get to your car and have the battery dead. At least the Ravens won, even if they did look like shit and it was against the Browns.

Talon

I wonder if this chick is back today:
uckdaeagles21.jpg

Also, I'm watching Battlestar Galactica now. This show is almost as bad with its shaky cam as John Adams was with the dutch angles. The water drinking thing is awkward.

beast786

uckdaeagles21.jpg

Also, I'm watching Battlestar Galactica now. This show is almost as bad with its shaky cam as John Adams was with the dutch angles. The water drinking thing is awkward.

Original or is there some redo think?

original was awesome.

ari

Banned
All i know, looking at the lions schedule, that fucking team better not sneak up in the north while the bears and packers are duking it out. Would really hate to be the last playoff team with two other divisional rivals ahead of you....especially in this divison...shivers.

cajunator

Banned
Alright. I'm all stuffed on Amberjack fillets with butter sauce and crawfish etouffee so its time to settle in and watch my Saints get blasted.
We still have an ice chest full of fish too. How the hell are we supposed to eat all that?

Damnit why I am getting all excited for the game tonight? I know they are going to lose and that walrus is going to get up in front of the media, grunt, and then say "Uhmm I can do a better job, its on me, we will fix it".

DOubt it. Yall gonna win.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
uckdaeagles21.jpg

Battlestar Galactica is only one of the best shows of the last decade!

Shame how it turned out in the end though.

Alright. I'm all stuffed on Amberjack fillets with butter sauce and crawfish etouffee so its time to settle in and watch my Saints get blasted.
We still have an ice chest full of fish too. How the hell are we supposed to eat all that?

DOubt it. Yall gonna win.

So much pessimism in this game.

Saints fan think they're going to lose, Eagles fans think they're going to lose too.

What happened to Drew Breesus vs. the Dream Team?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All i know, looking at the lions schedule, that fucking team better not sneak up in the north while the bears and packers are duking it out. Would really hate to be the last playoff team with two other divisional rivals ahead of you....especially in this divison...shivers.

We beat the Vikings next week we're 5-4, with 5 of our last 7 at home.

Three NFC North teams will be in the playoffs this year, with Lions getting the last Wildcard spot.

effzee

Eagles will try to go for bombs away big plays because they think the Saints can't rush the QB.

But the Saints will get pressure. Our OLINE won't hold. McCoy won't get enough touches.

Brees will throw for at least 3 TDs.

Eagles lose 24-10.

Foles starts against the Cowboys. They will be 3-6 by the end of next week.

squicken

What seems strange to me is that, if the whole bounty thing is just Goodell BS, then why did Payton, Williams, Vitt, and Benson admit to it and agree to their punishments?

Top Bottom