• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

BigAT

Giants cut G Mitch Petrus in order to activate Travis "Becky" Beckum off the PUP. I'm a little surprised they are activating him this early, I thought they would give him more time to continue practicing and rehabbing.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I must have the best luck with Craigslist. I've probably sold several grand worthy of stuff on there, not once has someone tried to pull that you said x here's x minus -10%

But I hear about people pulling that all the time.

Houston GAF

Looks like I'm going to be living in some apartments on South Rice Ave... Right off 59 just past the galleria. It seems like a nice area.

Opinions?

squicken

Houston GAF

Looks like I'm going to be living in some apartments on South Rice Ave... Right off 59 just past the galleria. It seems like a nice area.

Opinions?

My brother had an apartment in that area (Post Oak) before his office moved. Very cool part of town. Great area for young people as far as places to have fun and spend money

MechDX

that train was derailed 3 weeks ago

Schaub>>>>>>>>Aaron. Schaub likes people with cancer.

JJWattBelt.gif

Wreck It Ralph was great! The Paperman short before the movie was even better. Fuck I miss 2D animation (even if its mixed in with CG effects). :(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Houston GAF

Opinions?
Nice. That's where my new job is. Nice area, won't be that bad for you since you say you have a roommate.

squicken

I'm not sure what position Tavon Austin would play in the NFL, but there has to be a place for that guy on 3rd down in the NFL

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There is so much positivity about the Browns going into Sunday.

I don't feel right, this isn't right. I'm getting worried as fuck right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm just not used to all this positivity all of a sudden. I've only been a fan 5-6 years sure but it's never been this optimistic.

People are writing about a slight chance at playoffs if they win tomorrow.

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?!?

I'm just not used to all this positivity all of a sudden. I've only been a fan 5-6 years sure but it's never been this optimistic.

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?!?

I'm being completely serious when I say that it almost looks like the Browns are moving in the right direction this year.

squicken

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?!?

You beat the Chargers 7-6 in one of the 10 worst games of the decade. You're better than this Brownies

cajunator

Banned

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?!?

I dunno about playoffs, but Weeden is the first legit QB you guys have had in a long time.

Nori Chan

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?!?

you get your news from canada

stop it

hiryu

Playoffs? Playoffs?!?!?

Same shit different year. I will say that the young talent is developing nicely and we may make the playoffs in a year or two. We are not making the playoffs this year and won't even come close to it. If we go 4-4 the rest of the year I'll consider that a huge bonus.

Top Bottom