• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Milchjon

Per IRC: wanderlust

Ah, right, thanks!

E8hlF.png

Now this is a president I would support. I would even drive around with one of those godawful bumper stickers with a cheesy ass shit line like 'Brady is Okay-dy' or something.

I'd vote for him based on that slogan alone!

Also because he's hot

What's rot mof literally?

Also GEMA'd again. VUILE ROT MOF!!!

Mof was a curse word for the Germans during WW2, I believe. Rot means shitty/bad/fucking whatever. Basically it's something like 'Fucking German' but a little more rude.

Also I really hope this one works, this is the most hilarious song ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AVS_5F0_1c

Edit : And if you're ever in a Dutch bar and this song starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3T1v7d63Fo then you will get showered in beer, since people will start throwing it like crazy.

Milchjon

Mof was a curse word for the Germans during WW2, I believe. Rot means shitty/bad/fucking whatever. Basically it's something like 'Fucking German' but a little more rude.

Also I really hope this one works, this is the most hilarious song ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AVS_5F0_1c

Edit : And if you're ever in a Dutch bar and this song starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3T1v7d63Fo then you will get showered in beer, since people will start throwing it like crazy.

Your people are funny.

Also, I just moved up North, so short trips to Holland are definitely part of the plan.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ed Hochuli's son in an official in CFB. Continuing the legacy of lengthy explanations, but no guns.

And speaking of offensive tackles, I'm in disbelief that no one took Starks away from the Steelers. I know he was coming off an acl, but there's still tread left on the tires. Now that it looks like DeCastro is done for the year, I'm ok with the offensive line as it stands. As long as the blocking schemes cover for the weaknesses, and no one goes down to another season ender, it should be fine. I don't think they're as good as they looked against the 'Skins and Bengals, as they're pretty bad up front.

Slurmer

Banned
d[-_-]b;43899137 said:
Lol I guess the Giants are praying he never has to play...
Scratch that wow was the Texans O-Line that shit during 2002-2006?
02 - 76 sacks
03 - 15 sacks
04 - 49 sacks
05 - 68 sacks
06 - 41 sacks WTF...
Texans fans and Panther fans will always be able to commiserate on this...having David Carr as your starting qb is fucking depressing.

Josh Freeman said:
To make this week go fast I just ordered a LOT of grub.

I got a little Diet Coke, two crates of Rodeo Burgers, a half of an authentic Pizza Hut Bigfoot Pizza and about 500 custom made Doritos Locos Chalupas.

This week will go by in a blur for me.

I don't know if this is good or bad for the Bucs.

squicken

Dealing with people on Craigslist is like pulling teeth. Selling and bartering directly with each other is sub-human. I reject this eznark future

Greg

Dealing with people on Craigslist is like pulling teeth. Selling and bartering directly with each other is sub-human. I reject this eznark future
I sold a camera lens to some guy that drove 1 1/2 hours to pick it up, met me at Dunkin' Donuts, and also offered to buy me a donut and coffee.

What a guy.

i once bought a guitar from a guy on craigslist. setup the meet at a 7 eleven and he hadn't shown yet so i went inside to grab a gatorade. as i'm standing in line this bum comes in and the 7 eleven employee mopping the floor just starts cussing at him and saying a bunch of racist things (the bum was black and the 7 eleven guy was indian). then the guy behind the counter was yelling at the employee. reminded me so much of apu and sanjay!

so then i say whatever i'll pay for my gatorade and go outside. so i go outside and i'm waiting for the guy and the cops show up because of the disturbance. guy texts me right after that he's there and i find him near the entrance. he brought a mini amp and i tested out the guitar like one of those dumb fucks at guitar center shredding when no one gives a fuck that you know how to play stairway to heaven. close up the guitar and pull out the $700 and im flicking it out wide open like nothing as the cop is looking at me give this guy a wad of cash.... but nothing happened!

god bless you officer! although i had nothing to hide i bet the guy who was selling me the guitar was a druggie. that is my craigslist story!

i once bought a guitar from a guy on craigslist. setup the meet at a 7 eleven and he hadn't shown yet so i went inside to grab a gatorade. as i'm standing in line this bum comes in and the 7 eleven employee mopping the floor just starts cussing at him and saying a bunch of racist things (the bum was black and the 7 eleven guy was indian). then the guy behind the counter was yelling at the employee. reminded me so much of apu and sanjay!

so then i say whatever i'll pay for my gatorade and go outside. so i go outside and i'm waiting for the guy and the cops show up because of the disturbance. guy texts me right after that he's there and i find him near the entrance. he brought a mini amp and i tested out the guitar like one of those dumb fucks at guitar center shredding when no one gives a fuck that you know how to play stairway to heaven. close up the guitar and pull out the $700 and im flicking it out wide open like nothing as the cop is looking at me give this guy a wad of cash.... but nothing happened!

god bless you officer! although i had nothing to hide i bet the guy who was selling me the guitar was a druggie. that is my craigslist story!

straight cash homie

I sold a camera lens to some guy that drove 1 1/2 hours to pick it up, met me at Dunkin' Donuts, and also offered to buy me a donut and coffee.

What a guy.

I'm so excited to hit up the Dunkin Donuts now that I'm back in Maryland.

Chocolate glazed is the shit ( with chocolate cake, not with chocolate in top)

As for Craigslist, I put a plastic kids slide on the free section, and had 20 calls in the hour and a half it was posted. It was gone in 45 minutes. People love that free stuff.

Greg

laughed out loud

I'm so excited to hit up the Dunkin Donuts now that I'm back in Maryland.

Chocolate glazed is the shit ( with chocolate cake, not with chocolate in top)
those are great

I haven't been there for a donut in a long time, but they always seem to have some unique seasonal donuts/manager special every time I go

squicken

I've sold maybe 4 things on Craigslist. Always the same

me: here you go

them: i know i said x but how about x -10%

me: no we agreed on a price before we met

them: i'm sorry but i only brought x -10%

me: that's why i always agree to meet close to my office/home, so i can walk away

them: here's x

me: thank you. enjoy

I've sold maybe 4 things on Craigslist. Always the same

me: here you go

them: i know i said x but how about x -10%

me: no we agreed on a price before we met

them: i'm sorry but i only brought x -10%

me: that's why i always agree to meet close to my office/home, so i can walk away

them: here's x

me: thank you. enjoy

lol what a joke. i would be embarrassed to try and pull that shit on someone. why dont you just ask them when you first email them if its negotiable?

squicken

lol what a joke. i would be embarrassed to try and pull that shit on someone. why dont you just ask them when you first email them if its negotiable?

I only sell stuff, and maybe 4 times in 3 years at that. But there's always a "so it's agreed. $X. meetup at Y in Z hours"

Learned my lesson the first time. I drove like 40 minutes to sell something and the dude low balled me on what we had a greed to. I walked on principle but it was a waste of time and gas

beast786

PS Why do Megatron and Delmas have to be questionable :(((

because we are playing a that is a "questionable " NFL team. We can with without both. gives them extra week to recover for a brutal 2nd half.

Rodgers is going to destroy our secoundy . It's a horrid match up for us, absolutely horrid.

but Lucy for us we picked a WR right before trade deadline in preparation for this nightmare match. Only shot is if our Dline takes over, but even then that sob has such a quick release. From a match up point those two against GB are the only one that bothers me.

Top Bottom