• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

A win is still a win. But sure if you want to use that to make it feel better to take that big L go right ahead.

What's that? Speak up, kitty.

sadmowillams.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Extension for Norv? What in the fuck? So one game erases all of his other disasters? What a waste of talent that team is.

Doomsayer

So I finally got back from SEMA in Vegas, pretty awesome time especially since it was paid for!

It's good to get a win going into the bye week, especially dominating a divisional opponent like we did. The Cards are going to be lucky to win another 3 games, terrible offensive line and completely overrated defense. We exploited their double A gap blitz pretty much all night.
It seems that is the only blitz package they have. I don't understand how teams don't learn how to adjust.

Patrick Peterson is COMPLETELY overrated by the media, it seems because he is an elite punt returner he is also an elite corner, totally comparable positions.

With that said I'm only looking forward to two games this week. Steelers/Giants and ATL/Dallas. Maybe Denver/Cincinnati will be good as well.

Meh.

Top Bottom