• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Lol halo review thread. It is composition of FMT wannabes

why do people even pay attention to reviews from the media? either you have people getting moneyhats for good reviews or you have people giving big games mediocre reviews to get hits on their site. i usually wait to hear user reviews on neogaf before buying!

Afrikan

lol what a joke. i would be embarrassed to try and pull that shit on someone. why dont you just ask them when you first email them if its negotiable?

my cousin used to pull that shit all the time and it used to piss me off when I'd go there with him....we'd talk about it driving there...

me- "so how much you getting it for?"

cuz- "he's asking for ___ much"

me- "oh that's cool deal"

cuz- "yeah, but i'm only going to give him ___ much and will see what he'll say"

me- "WTF? you still doing that shit again??....I told you I hate when other folks do that shit....that's a good deal and you telling him you are goi.."

cuz- "what you think your shit don't stink?...don't worry about it, its not your money and you don't know the guy"

me- "yeah but that's some Bitch shit....hate fuckers like you"

and argument goes on for the rest of the drive and old shit is brought up as if we are a married couple fighting.

squicken

I can report I had a very pleasant sale and exchange. Nice fellow, no haggling. Faith in people +1

As an aside, people watching at an iHoP at 11p on a Friday night is fun. I wonder if I looked that stupid when I was young

squicken

Smart. Spineless flip floppers would be the first gutted in a future of Real Men.

haha. I would. I hate haggling and negotiating. My only weapon is disengagement

btw can we all now agree that the preseason DOES matter just a little. The Chiefs were awful in the preseason. Got destroyed by the Rams and Seahawks offenses. It was obvious they were terrible. Just like the Lakers preseason exposed some warts. Not saying they are the Chiefs, but clearly some issues.

Have any of you guys ever fantasized about a shirtless Ben Roethlisberger covered in lube?

icL8JkLYPRvoo.jpg

WWE has you covered!

Sky Chief

Fuck the Saints. They should have come out and said that Sproles broke his hand yesterday so I could have started Malcolm Floyd as my Flex. What a load of lying, cheating, bounty bullshit.

Doorman

Just gonna say a quick R.I.P. to Jahvid Best's NFL career. Godspeed son, we hardly knew ye.

It's fun how, in a crazy groundhog dayish way, we're going to be entering the 2013 draft with the same needs as we had in the 2012 draft, which in turn were the same neads in the 2011 draft. This team has the weirdest damn player procurement strategy.

squicken

What it is the divide with big budget movies as far as production vs marketing costs? With Halo, Madden, and CoD it seems like its 5 to 1 to marketing

Spinluck

Halo 4 Bowl. Team Cruz vs Team Gronk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoqvAsd5ZjE

Gronk just seems like the ultimate dudebro. He and Welker are the only likable Patriots. Wes is only in this category for that massive trolling of Rex Ryans foot fetish 2yrs ago. Gronk is there cause he's Gronk.

That ending with Team Cruz and the 3 "u mads?" Can make for some good gif material..

So Cee Lo slipped a woman X and then raped her? Does that mean no more intros for TNF?

Didn't the guy who used to do Monday Nights get canned because he said some shit about Obama? He was some country singer, I remember thinking his intro was shitty also. I hope we lose Cee Lo's awful ass intro too.

cajunator

Banned
Good morning gentlemen.
Work has been crazy as fuck. Almost time for football.
Darren Sproles broke his hand so Ivory will probably get to start now.
We're probably fucked though. Eagles gonna put 40 on us. Maybe this time the offense will respond back. Im thinking at this point its probably best to tank and really try to find some help for that defense this team supposedly fields on every NFL Sunday. I think they're lying though.

Milchjon

So Cee Lo slipped a woman X and then raped her? Does that mean no more intros for TNF?

Aw man, I liked Cee Lo. Not his MNF stuff, but in general.

Gronk just seems like the ultimate dudebro. He and Welker are the only likable Patriots. Wes is only in this category for that massive trolling of Rex Ryans foot fetish 2yrs ago. Gronk is there cause he's Gronk.

That ending with Team Cruz and the 3 "u mads?" Can make for some good gif material..

Wes Welker is in there because he's way fucking awesome.

jakncoke

Banned
why do people even pay attention to reviews from the media? either you have people getting moneyhats for good reviews or you have people giving big games mediocre reviews to get hits on their site. i usually wait to hear user reviews on neogaf before buying!

neogaf full of "sales" people as well. trust no one!

WedgeX

Banned
Do sports channels really hate the Detroit area that much?? First they shove Matt Millen on us, now mike fucking Martz?

MechDX

I don't see how anybody affiliated with Buffalo is cocky right now. Based on motherfucking what?

That tweet was from when the 2012 schedule was revealed. Mario writing checks his butt cant cash. But he cashed the shit out of that 100 million the Bills gave him!

Doorman

Do sports channels really hate the Detroit area that much?? First they shove Matt Millen on us, now mike fucking Martz?

I kind of thought the same thing as soon as I saw the maps. They really love throwing disliked commentators back into our faces, don't they.

I hate how Fox never shows Redskins games in the Baltimore area.

Check out the map, the tiny part around Baltimore is not getting the game.

Ceebs

Sweet, DirecTV just gave me free Sunday Ticket for the rest of the year for getting off a grandfathered package. Lost like 5 channels I do not think I have ever watched.

Top Bottom