• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

bionic77

Best comeback ever should have been Steelers Jags in 07. As memory serves Ben led us back from a 50 point deficit in the 4th quarter. But our coach and defense fucked it up by allowing Garrard to run for a 97 yard scramble at a pace that would embarrass most grandmothers and Tomlin for deciding extra points gave you cancer and deciding to go for 2 after every TD.

Gray Man

Banned
garbage ass filth post of forever

If the Bills Defense can hold Arian Foster at bay, then they have a great shot at this. The Houston Defense loves to Blitz, and while Fitzpatrick doesn't have the best deep field accuracy, he THRIVES off the Blitz. Couple that with CJ Spiller who may very well show up Arian Foster with some explosive runs, I think the Bills have a chance.

Final Score

Buffalo: 21 Houston: 17

squicken

If the Bills Defense can hold Arian Foster at bay, then they have a great shot at this. The Houston Defense loves to Blitz, and while Fitzpatrick doesn't have the best deep field accuracy, he THRIVES off the Blitz. Couple that with CJ Spiller who may very well show up Arian Foster with some explosive runs, I think the Bills have a chance.

Final Score

you can beat the Texans all you like. Just keep that Oilers stuff out of it

bionic77

True. I guess over time Ive come to appreciate all platforms, even though handhelds have started to take over my gaming time.
Handhelds really are the best once you get older. I like the games better on them for one thing and the short bursts and ability to play anywhere just makes them the superior platform for me.

And honestly you are a pathetic person if you are a passionate fanboy. Even you SNES!

Doomsayer

Final Score

lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Les is a god dammit idiot. That FG decision was atrocious. Go for it or punt them deep. A 45 yarder in college is such a shit proposition.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What are the chances Nick Saban comes back to the NFL and gives it another shot?

I could see a team like Jacksonville taking another chance on him.

JABEE

Couldnt have said it better myself. It looked and played great. I love the new gamepad.

The Target I went to had the LCD TV off and none of the demos were working on the WiiU Pad. It seems pretty cool. I have one preordered at Bestbuy.com. I hope I get it on the 18th.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Refs won that game and brought ND along for the ride.

Nick Saban is a god.

It's true. He's also bar none the best recruiter in all of college football. His third string is 5 star recruits. He's also on stage during the NFL draft as much as Roger Goddell.

I'll be somewhat shocked if Alabama doesn't win the next 3 years of championships with all that talent.

What are the chances Nick Saban comes back to the NFL and gives it another shot?

I could see a team like Jacksonville taking another chance on him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's the most powerful man in Alabama!

Dragon

Banned
Controller is great, screen is about a billion times better than I expected, graphics are fantastic and it has HD Mario.

Yeah I'm the complete opposite. I'll continue on the PC and see what MS and Sony do with their consoles before deciding. And personally as far as HD Mario, I find Rayman to be far more impressive and interesting.

effzee

Yeah I'm the complete opposite. I'll continue on the PC and see what MS and Sony do with their consoles before deciding. And personally as far as HD Mario, I find Rayman to be far more impressive and interesting.

Even over the Galaxy games?

I was watching the QL for AssCreed 3 and saw all this shit where you play as that modern day douche with the messenger bag and now I know I won't be playing AC3. Does anyone else think the series would be better if they dropped the shitty futuristic over arching storyline from the beginning and just made them period games about assassins?

Hey what are some good seasonal beers right now? I'd like to try some maybe for the Browns SuperBowl tomorrow

We only only have two more Superbowls Left this season after tomorrows game

Dragon

Banned
Even over the Galaxy games?

They announced Galaxy games for the WiiU? Sorry haven't been keeping up with the news really.

I was watching the QL for AssCreed 3 and saw all this shit where you play as that modern day douche with the messenger bag and now I know I won't be playing AC3. Does anyone else think the series would be better if they dropped the shitty futuristic over arching storyline from the beginning and just made them period games about assassins?

I've only played I and II but man those Desmond gameplay segments are by far the worst. Made me dread them as they came up.

Narag

That's what I thought I was going to get from the beginning. Nope, gotta have that dumb overarching plot.

+1 for the "I think the Desmond sections are garbage".

Only played AC1 and AC2.

Although I did enjoy
the Animus/interactions with Lucy
in AC1.

Greg

Power cleans, maybe.

Steroids or not, that shit is mind-boggling. Guy is a candidate for defensive POTY so far.
yeah, he's a freak

37" vert at that weight is ridiculous

Hey what are some good seasonal beers right now? I'd like to try some maybe for the Browns SuperBowl tomorrow

We only only have two more Superbowls Left this season after tomorrows game
77Guu.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned

that guy dresses like every piece of shit that got bullied and is now writing poems in a starbucks with those fucking huge metal holes in their ears

fuck that series

eznark

Banned

Oh man that sounds rad but I'm actually going to burn my gaming PC to dust the minute I get the WiiU.

Why choose?

cajunator

Banned
The thing I hate about console fandom is the prevailing belief that its not ok for your console to be doing well unless it means the other consoles are failing.

harSon

Banned
Best comeback ever should have been Steelers Jags in 07. As memory serves Ben led us back from a 50 point deficit in the 4th quarter. But our coach and defense fucked it up by allowing Garrard to run for a 97 yard scramble at a pace that would embarrass most grandmothers and Tomlin for deciding extra points gave you cancer and deciding to go for 2 after every TD.

Don't forget the plethora of blatant holds that allowed the Jag's oline to part our defense like fucking Moses on that Garrard scramble.

Top Bottom