• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

effzee

bad coaching, overhyped players.

Only over hyped player is Babin. But the whole Dline is underwhelming. Trent Cole is usually reliable, Jenkins is solid, and the rest of the guys combined helped make the dline great last year. Have no clue what's going on with the line at all.

jakncoke

Banned
Feel better now.

NFL Countdown they pretty much all took the Ravens and then insulted the Browns.

Back to the status quo.

Last week on the radio dudes were like "Now that we're good now, we have a good chance vs. the Ravens" almost wrecked was laughing so hard.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Do they still deliver pepperoncinis?

Yep, guy @ shop gives me extra all the time

Usually you get only 7 pieces of Chickenstrips, I get 10.. hehe

I'm a good loyal customer!

Idk I hope lol, I haven't had Papa Johns forever. Grave seems like the guy to ask haha.

Let's all get Pizza today NFL Gaf

I'm having 1/2 fried Chicken + Wings + Large French Fries

squicken

YH, finally got around to the Shutdown Corner podcast. They did kill Blackmon, and that's basically what I thought he'd be as a pro. But he really went to town on Vick and the Eagles. Did you agree with that?

squicken

hmm ESPN says the Saints voided Payton's contract. No tolling. He's free and clear to go anywhere he wants next year. Poor cajun

I refuse pizza today. I'm having lasagna.
Hipster.
garfield-lasagna.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watch him stay in New Orleans.

Building up that legend!

edit: Had pizza yesterday. Will probably have home made pizza tonight.

GraveRobberX

Speaking of Lasagna

Costco Lasagna is amazing

For $12.99 it is so good

I dump Sirracha (cock sauce) on it, making it spicy, tastes so good with the creamy cheese/ricotta/meat

YH, finally got around to the Shutdown Corner podcast. They did kill Blackmon, and that's basically what I thought he'd be as a pro. But he really went to town on Vick and the Eagles. Did you agree with that?

Vick has been missing plays but I think they downplayed the OL troubles some. Last week they were missing 3 starters and the new center has been terrible. Every handoff there is a guy in the backfield hitting Mccoy as soon as he gets the ball. I do agree that the Eagles defensive philosophy is bad. You cant rush 4 and play man in the NFL. Teams keep at least 6 in to block every play. They get no pressure and the QB can just wait for a WR to beat his man. I was surprised that they said DRC hasnt been that good, I thought he was having a really good season so far.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"David Nelson ‏@DavidNelson86

Bills D holds AF to under 50, & Fitz throws for 5 TDs RT @nfl: @DavidNelson86 got a bold prediction for Week 9 David? #boldpredictions "

LOL that truly is bold.

GraveRobberX

Only 1 good lasagna in the world and thats my moms, everything else is pleb

Well that isn't fair

Mom's dishes should be a push

I'm just saying next time if you are in Coscto, pick one up

Feeds me for 3 days.. Me for 3 days...

WedgeX

Banned
That's not true :( Good ol mcdonalds pizza

I remember Papa Johns being pretty good back when I lived in Chicago years ago. Dunno if they've become Dominos 2.0 yet

Oh man! Y'all lost the pizza?? That used to be my favorite part of going across the border to Windsor as a kid.

edit: And Megatron is ready to go! Even while injured he draws extra coverage, buahaha. Although for fantasy purposes I am tempted to pick up Broyles.

squicken

Hey, WTF? Payton may be a scumbag, but like Belicheck he's a scumbag and a good coach. Why would you want Dallas to have a good coach? Have you forgotten the '90s?

Come on, man, some things you just don't say!

I hated the 90s Cowboys, but a lot of that was I hated Jerry for firing Landry (though obviously that was smart), Jimmy and his Hurricanes, and I didn't like Irvin and Emmitt. Now, I don't mind mind the Cowboys. Their fans are intolerable, but I've noticed that all front-runners are insufferable. Football is just better when America's Team is going good

Vick has been missing plays but I think they downplayed the OL troubles some. Last week they were missing 3 starters and the new center has been terrible. Every handoff there is a guy in the backfield hitting Mccoy as soon as he gets the ball. I do agree that the Eagles defensive philosophy is bad. You cant rush 4 and play man in the NFL. Teams keep at least 6 in to block every play. They get no pressure and the QB can just wait for a WR to beat his man. I was surprised that they said DRC hasnt been that good, I thought he was having a really good season so far.

Yeah I have generally heard that DRC was having a good year, but the safeties and Scrabble were not. But I am enjoying the bad things happening to bad people aspect of Jason Babin's season. With Vick, it's always hard to tell. I don't watch the coaches film on their games, but even when he has time he holds it too long.

GraveRobberX

Dominos Artisan Pizzas are good

There regular pizza still taste like the cardboard they come in

Pizza hut has really gone down hill, they used to be so good, how it's 50/50

Papa has codes/discount out the wazoo

Haven't tried Little Ceasers

Top Bottom