• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
Adam Schfeter ‏@AdamSchfeter

BREAKING Kelly signs 5 year deal with Eagles. Deal was nearly complete in CLE, Eagles apparently sent in considerably higher offer to agent while in talks. Hence today's meeting.

Link? I don't see that on his Twitter.

brentech

man, I feel bad for Browns if they can't even get their top guy

ah, someone pointed out. was going to say, i don't see this anywhere

BREAKING Kelly signs 5 year deal with Eagles. Deal was nearly complete in CLE, Eagles apparently sent in considerably higher offer to agent while in talks. Hence today's meeting.
Stoppppppppppppp! No!!!!!! Jimmys having dinner now! Ill be in a depression so deep. I need to leave for alittle bit

BigAT

Uh...fake? That's not how you spell Schefter.

image.php

Don't care if it's fake, just wanted to do that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol holy shit Webb is giving me so many laughs.

Top Bottom