• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Game isn't over!

I am still worried :( He just had to get some reps in and losen that arm up

Mitt-Romney-Sucks-Here%E2%80%99s-Why-Photo-by-2bp.jpg

Vire

I think the skins and seattle game will be fun. I like the Seattle secondary, but we'll see how their front 7 holds up.

And Flacco is always a barrel of laughs!

Yeah, that was the game I was most looking forward to. I do think that it will be surprisingly low scoring though.

I hope RG3 got his speed back, just looked slow out there by comparison in the Dallas game.

Wes

venison crêpe
The most interesting thing happening in football right now is figuring out who is paying for Chip Kelly's dinner - the Browns or Eagles.

Yeah, that was the game I was most looking forward to. I do think that it will be surprisingly low scoring though.

I hope RG3 got his speed back, just looked slow out there by comparison in the Dallas game.

Its the brace. And Shanny confirmed he will be wearing it again tomorrow.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Like I said, Rodgers only has a few flaws, one of which is the slow motion sack. Better than being a kid out there and slingin' and slangin'.

Al Michaels basically just called Rodgers a moron. I like you, Al. I like you a lot.

Like I said, Rodgers only has a few flaws, one of which is the slow motion sack. Better than being a kid out there and slingin' and slangin'.

Or maybe stop being a stat-conscious doofus and throw the damn ball away.

Top Bottom