• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

KaYotiX

Banned
Like I said, Rodgers only has a few flaws, one of which is the slow motion sack. Better than being a kid out there and slingin' and slangin'.
I'll take him getting a slow mo sacks then tossing ints. He makes more plays by waiting for his guys to get open.

cajunator

Banned
Why are they throwing the ball? AD is healthy and sitting there. Just give him the ball. even if he doesnt gain anything its progress.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The three rookie QB + Rodgers are going to be the best QB of the 1st round. Flacco, Webb, Dalton, and Schaub.... SMH. I know Flacco hasn't even played yet, but I'm already expecting terrible.

At least you get home Flacco. That might help some.

How did the Giants or Bear not get in but the Vikings did?

Ponder's wife inspired him more than Eli's husband.

Im talking about since the beginning of the game. Just give it to AD on every play.

It was working, but they basically just stopped. Not a well-called game on their part, but what else can they do with Webb? He chucks the ball straight up in the air when he gets sacked. How do you draw up an offense around that?

Tabris

I shouldn't have guaranteed without researching how bad Joe Webb is. Minnesota would have won with Christian Ponder but this is a disgusting performance.

Top Bottom