• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

By the way, how many pussy QBs are in the NFC North already? Cutler gets a hangnail and can't play. Ponder has a bruised elbow (da fuq?) and can't play.

Maybe the Lions will make the playoffs sometime in the next 10 years again but Stafford will have bad gas from eating all of Freeman's tacos and will have to sit out.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
DAMN!

EviLore laying the Smacketh down on Jabroni's in on the Gaming side

Holy Shit!

DAT STICKY!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I guess everyone switching to hating Kuhn imbued him with magical touchdown powers.

I'd hate to be someone hanging out with Slo right now.

Tabris

Re-adjusted for how horrible Joe Webb is:

HOU vs CIN
IND vs BAL
HOU vs NE
DEN vs BAL
DEN vs NE

DEN vs SF

SF vs SEA
ATL vs SEA
SF vs GB
SEA vs WSH
GB vs MIN

Brian Startare with WIP in Philly is now saying that Chip Kelley is possibly with the Eagles on a 5 year deal. Rumor only at the moment but he is STILL meeting with the Eagles right now.

untitled-39xbu1.gif

Bowser

RapSheet: Asked two sources whether the #Browns like Chip Kelly or Doug Marrone more: "They are deciding." Was told neck-&-neck. #Staytuned

lol wut

jmdajr

I saw the most insane hardcore Greenbay fan today..at Reliant Stadium. It was a full blown pimp outfit with all sorts of Pack Logos. Sorry, wish I had a picture.

Still more than the Bengals fan I saw.

Well not totally true. I saw two Bengal fans. Yup a whole two.

Top Bottom