• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I think I have a cheesehead at my parents' house with Driver's signature from his first training camp. Probably no way to verify that, though. It was a great feeling being a kid and having him walk up and sign my dumb hat.

Driver is one of the best Packers ever. Glad to have had him.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
WHO IN THE BLUE FUCK ARE YOU THROWING THOSE BOMBS TOO

YOU STUPID FUCK!

You disgrace the "Unleash the Dragon, Fuck It, I'm Going Deep Fan Club"

I dont think so but its sold here so Im happy about that. Almond pistachio is my favorite.

I bought Looper on a whim. Looked interesting.

You didn't watch it yet? My other option is watching something called Pitch Perfect again. It was funny if you like that kind of humor.

squicken

You know what's gonna be funny? The Browns will decide on Kelly and they'll call him to tell him and he's gonna be like "Sorry, I just signed with the Eagles. If you'd called 10 minutes sooner..."

The Browns are spinning like they are choosing. Kelly is choosing, and Marrone is the out for CLE to save face.

We are losing in the playoffs a year after going 3-13 with a shakey offense and questionable defense. A bad way to go out but a step in the right direction.

Vikings are this years Lions. Shit team that gets to the playoffs. Next year you'll be back to where you belong.

Einbroch

Banned
We are losing in the playoffs a year after going 3-13 with a shakey offense and questionable defense. A bad way to go out but a step in the right direction.

I don't know. I'd rather be 5-11 and get better draft picks then be embarrassed like this. There's something bad about never having two consecutive losing seasons. You never really rise above the rest of the field.

Especially when the Vikings front office is really good at drafting. But even good drafting can't help bad draft placement.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I so damned sick of that movie already, I just want it to be called Gangster Squid. I'd watch that.

gY2BY.jpg

Mrbob

Vikings won't even be a .500 team next season. They had the charmed year. Now they go back to the bottom of the division with Detroit.

eznark

Banned
I don't know. I'd rather be 5-11 and get better draft picks then be embarrassed like this. There's something bad about never having two consecutive losing seasons. You never really rise above the rest of the field.

Especially when the Vikings front office is really good at drafting. But even good drafting can't help bad draft placement.

That's why you suck. Who wants consecutive losing season? Jesus man.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Kenny Anderson. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnderson.

brentech

LOL, classic

Vyroxis

Banned
Vikings are this years Lions. Shit team that gets to the playoffs. Next year you'll be back to where you belong.

We are a team destined for mediocrity. We can have awesome years here and there, but things just never fall completely in place for us. It happens, but it allows smart fans to never expect anything so we really enjoy the good years.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Vikings won't even be a .500 team next season. They had the charmed year. Now they go back to the bottom of the division with Detroit.

How are you talking trash? Bears will never amount to anything in your lifetime. 1985 doesn't count.

Top Bottom