• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Godslay

Banned
Damn even the receivers know they are not getting the ball. Route running looked lazy, and after the pocket broke down they stopped moving around. Webb sucks, but he's not getting much help.

brentech

Recent years and the quarterbacks drafted aren't helping your case.

So because this past year had QBs that did good, you throw away all the years of top QBs shitting the bed. You can get plenty of good players anywhere in the draft. having a top pick guarantees nothing.

Did the Vikings know Joe Webb was this bad because no way he should be a backup anywhere in the league

Before the game they were talking about how the Vikings players were excited because they see webb in practice all the time and "they know what he can do"

I have no idea what goes on at VIKEBIKE practices but it isn't football!

Did the Vikings know Joe Webb was this bad because no way he should be a backup anywhere in the league

No one really knew much of anything. You had Tony Dungy saying he was great. As someone else pointed out, Joe just lost himself his backup gig in the NFL. Who the hell is going to put him at #2 now? Might as well just make your punter the backup.

Godslay

Banned
Before the game they were talking about how the Vikings players were excited because they saw webb in practice and "they know what he can do"

I have no idea what goes on at VIKEBIKE practices but it isn't football!

Joe Webb is legendary at Madden, plenty of football being played at Vikes practices.

What did you expect them to say?

Link

The Autumn Wind
No one really knew much of anything. You had Tony Dungy saying he was great. As someone else pointed out, Joe just lost himself his backup gig in the NFL. Who the hell is going to put him at #2 now? Might as well just make your punter the backup.
I'm sure the Jets will be looking for a new wildcat QB to play behind Sanchez.

Top Bottom