• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Bowser

One guy who's undoubtedly happy that Kelly ain't comin' to Cleveland?

Brandon_Weeden.jpg

Spinluck

What the fuck Bruce Arians sent to the hospital??

Clyde Christensen to handle offense.

Not sure if better or worse than Arians, hard to imagine a worse system. Not like it'll matter, he will probably have to stick to Arians evil playbook anyways.

JCizzle

Why not Gruden to the Browns? I mean, with Weeden he'll have his old QB that he brings in everywhere he goes, so 90% of his formula is set

squicken

Clyde Christensen to handle offense.

Not sure if better or worse than Arians, hard to imagine a worse system. Not like it'll matter, he will probably have to stick to Arians evil playbook anyways.

Was OC under Caldwell ... will definitely be more conservative. I thought the Colts would win before this news, so if they lose, I will blame Clyde

edit: Warner is right

brentech

Played a game of Madden, actually had 'illegal touching' called against the CPU. Amazed. Didn't even know the game had that penalty

Is Nori Chan trying make fun of the Browns, when his team is even more shit? And they had a embarrassing lose against my shit team.

I feel so empty inside, I'm sorry

Top Bottom