• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Ray Lewis segment is making me tear up.

this ray lewis shit is so lame. who gives a fuck? he maybe retiring after this year but he hasn't been a productive football player in years. so in a way he retired a long time ago. i'm tired of hearing about ray lewis and all the faux hollywood style speeches and other dumb ass shit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God I hope Jacoby fumbles a kickoff or punt. Feel our pain Raven fans!

I mean I'm excited if he is the choice but you still have guys like Horton, Bradley, Fangio, McCoy, and of course the best left Marty Morneininghqeigh
When I look back on the Reid era the thing that will bother me the most is hanging onto Marty after 2010. I really want the Eagles to do more interviews. Maybe one of the lesser known guys will impress them like Reid did. I would really rather they not get Kelly.

Maybe they will get Good Kelly

Who, Jim?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welcome to the WWF!

oops it's E now. Old man that I am.

lol what is this stupid ass WWE shit? hahahaha so retarded. they even left a clump of grass for him to rub on his balls and asshole or whatever he does lololol

JCizzle

I'm still totally flabbergasted that there was an NFL team that thought: our offense isn't dynamic enough, lets bring in JIM CALDWELL to shake things up and get wild.

this ray lewis shit is so lame. who gives a fuck? he maybe retiring after this year but he hasn't been a productive football player in years. so in a way he retired a long time ago. i'm tired of hearing about ray lewis and all the faux hollywood style speeches and other dumb ass shit

Don't be jealous your franchises best players finished with other teams.

Top Bottom