• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

thefro

That angle it looked like he caught it and his knee is down, then the other Ravens play goes flying over and knocks the ball out when he's on the ground.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't know what a catch is anymore

Same. That looked like a catch to me smh

Leave it to a former Houston (college) player to keep fucking up though.

Afrikan

he had possession...went down, landed on his back...and the defender's knee jarred it loose...it wasn't the ground.

that should be a catch no?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd call it a catch but they won't overturn it since its not super omega clear evidence.

Mike Carey usually gets it right though.

What bye team will be eliminated next week?
Falcons

All I hope for this postseason is that the Falcons get knocked out again in their first round of the playoffs, and look like shit in the process. San Fran and Green Bay can get fucked too. Fuck you, Vernon Davis.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Looked like to me that he caught the ball, couldn't tell if the other defender touched the receiver making him down before the ball was forced out, but either way an incomplete pass was the wrong call.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck these rules.

Matrix

He caught that, and it was a subsequent fumble.

Wtf NFL that is clearly a catch.

damn Ravens player's knee knocked it out smh

hmm interesting. I thought the two Spanish clubs were known for being big spenders. I'll give it a watch

Since this game is over, I looked into it a bit. This is their line-up from today :

Barcelona
V. Valdés - Barcelona Youth
C. Puyol - Barcelona Youth
Dani Alves - Bought for 30 Million
Gerard Piqué - Barcelona Youth, Went to Manchester at age 18, bought him back for 5 million
Jordi Alba - Barcelona Youth, went to Valencia, bought him back for 14 million
A. Iniesta - Barcelona Youth
Cesc Fabregas - Barcelona Youth, went to Arsenal, bought him back for 40 million
Sub - D. Villa - Bought him for 40 million
S. Busquets - Barcelona Youth
Xavi - Barcelona Youth
Sub -Thiago - Barcelona Youth
L. Messi - Barcelona Youth
Pedro - Barcelona Youth
Sub- A. Sánchez - Bought him for around 30 million

Compared to Real

Real
A. Adan - Real Youth
Coentrão - Bought him for 30 million
Sergio Ramos- Bought him for 27 million
Pepe - Bought him for 30 Million
Marcello - Bought for around 10 million
M. Özil - Bought for 15 million
Sub- L. Modric - Bought for 32 Million
M. Essien - Renting him for Chelsea atm
S. Khedira - Bought for around 12 million
Xabi Alonso - Bought for 30 million
C. Ronaldo - Bought for around 95 million
K. Benzema - Bought for 40 million
Sub- Gonzalo Higuain - Bought for 13 million

This pretty much sums it all up

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
He never had possession

Learn the rules guys

That is VERY debatable.

The WR caught the ball, took a step, and went down to the ground with two hands on the football and no movement of the ball until the second defender knocked the ball out of his hands.

Top Bottom