• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Brinbe

Should just keep running, if only to eat up clock. Pete is a moron, there are no style points here.

10 pt lead is good enough though

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
While Shanny should have the power to nut up and pull the kid, RGIII is the one that really wanted to be out there and not leave previous games. It's really heavily on him.
lol really?

Cousins should have been in for a couple drives at least. Goddammit. After the second drive, RGIII needed some rest. This is all on Shanahan.

jakncoke

Banned
1. his leg is covered by a black brace, plus at an angle makes it hard to actually tell what the lower leg was doing/how much it was actually bending

2. he just walked off under his own power

3. all the "omg career" comments - at worst he tore a ligament which won't be that big of a deal for a QB

4. It could just be a sprain

Ya'll chill lol

Tell that to Carson Palmer ;)
+
He a running qb

Rorschach

While Shanny should have the power to nut up and pull the kid, RGIII is the one that really wanted to be out there and not leave previous games. It's really heavily on him.

That's why the grown ass man tells the "kid" to sit the fuck down and stops putting him in dangerous situations. That's why the grown ass man doesn't talk doctors out of keeping him out of the game.

JCizzle

Everyone keeps saying this, based on... ? He beat Cleveland ffs. He could just as easily be the next Kevin Kolb.

He's better than a guy at 50% with the potential to lose his career on a play THAT LATER HAPPENED IN THE GAME. This is the biggest hatchet job by a coach I have ever seen.

Didn't see that. Fucked up if true.

Andrews said he ran to RG3 immediately and Shanahan told him to stay away. Then RG3 goes out for 3 more plays and it gets worse. Finally Andrews is allowed to assess the injury. Shanahan lied and said Andrews cleared him to go back in the game, when in fact he never allowed him to check RG3. It's sick.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.

Most players would want to be out there, it's up to the coach.

Griffin is a decent pocket passer, but that's not his strength. When you take away is strength, which is scrambling, you're left little. And you risk a career ending injury for RGIII. I hope that didn't end his career, but he may never be the same regardless after rehab.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey AngmarsKing701, what do you think about keeping RGIII in now? smh you related to Shanahan

Top Bottom