• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
1. his leg is covered by a black brace, plus at an angle makes it hard to actually tell what the lower leg was doing/how much it was actually bending

2. he just walked off under his own power

3. all the "omg career" comments - at worst he tore a ligament which won't be that big of a deal for a QB

4. It could just be a sprain

Ya'll chill lol
Plenty of guys with torn ligaments have walked off the field. I remember when Ronnie Brown tore his ACL during the nightmare season of '07, he walked off under his own power.

Kusagari

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Hope Dr. Andrews is pleased w/ self, publicly going after Shanahan, creating doubt in RG3's mind by saying still nervous about RG3's knee.

Skip really is a professional troll.

Maxim726X

Andrews said he ran to RG3 immediately and Shanahan told him to stay away. Then RG3 goes out for 3 more plays and it gets worse. Finally Andrews is allowed to assess the injury. Shanahan lied and said Andrews cleared him to go back in the game, when in fact he never allowed him to check RG3. It's sick.

Holy shit. Has this been published anywhere? Anyone have a link?

Dysun

Not only was he hurt but he was ineffective for the better part of the game. Way to go Shanny, even as an observer who cares less about the Redskins I was bummed to see that.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I know it's Skip Bayless, but cmon son:

Hope Dr. Andrews is pleased w/ self, publicly going after Shanahan, creating doubt in RG3's mind by saying still nervous about RG3's knee.

NomarTyme

I know it's Skip Bayless, but cmon son:

Please stop posting this bs. I really hate skip.

Skip really is a professional troll.

He sure is him and smith should be fun tomorrow.

Top Bottom