• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Meh, feels bad to exploit a team running its QB into a stretcher, but a playoff win is a playoff win.

On the road.

Anything is possible.

But jesus fuck Seahawks need to finish drives better.

NomarTyme

RGIII gonna be ready for next year. RGIII should check some of Wussel Wilson game film because he runs but not get fuck up like RGIII.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Get ready Sea Chickens!

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

rando14

Good game Hawks, come from behind win on the road will do good for confidence. Wish RGIII all the best, hope his recovery is fast and effective, look forward to seeing him next year.

heyf00L

Well that was entertaining (except RG3 injury, of course. I didn't want to see that). Thanks teams for the only good game of the weekend.

Here's to a good MNC tomorrow night!

Ænima

Disappointing way to end the season. Still, the Redskins had a great run this year and they have a bright future ahead of them. For a guy that didn't even have a playbook in college, RG3 had a hell of year despite the ending. I can't wait to see this team next year.

Next week's Falcons/Seahawks game should be great. I'm not sure who to root for, as I like Wilson and Lynch but can't stand Carrol.

I am going to bail out of this thread for the time being. I don't think I can take the trolling and IRG3 jokes right now.

Top Bottom