• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

NomarTyme

What about fire?

1356927978673.png

lmao.

Godslay

Banned
I've posted for at least two years now here with multiple different Newton and Carolina avatars and have written on the Panthers via my choice for an internship on a sports website. I can't stand the Bears or Cutler. He's a whiny bitch and the franchise is a joke. Anything else about me being a Bears fan? No? Okay.

We're gonna need to see a birth certificate.

7Ola0.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So he's standing and walking under his own power?

Could still be his ACL. Plenty of players walk and stand after that happens.

Bowser

JasonLaCanfora: Hearing from more sources that Chip Kelly is in fact staying at Oregon. Still nothing official from him or the school however. So we'll see

So is the Redskins center going to be on suicide watch after this game? Single-handedly blew their chances twice with those terrible snaps.

Bowser

I've posted for at least two years now here with multiple different Newton and Carolina avatars and have written on the Panthers via my choice for an internship on a sports website. I can't stand the Bears or Cutler. He's a whiny bitch and the franchise is a joke. Anything else about me being a Bears fan? No? Okay.

Can't let ez get to you man, just brush him off

Top Bottom