• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WE BUILT THIS CITY ON FG'SSSSSSSSSSS AND ROCK AND ROLL

JABEE

Be nice. He's the fan of a team that will be rebuilding for the next 3 years.
At least I'm not a fan of team whose entire legacy is built on cheating. Every single accomplishment the Patriots have had over this last decade has been a sham.

Nothing is worse than being a Pats fan. It's why I'm surprised that Alligator jumped ship.

Why the fuck are they booing? Defense wasn't giving Foster shit, and everyone was covered on that 3rd down play. That's not really the offense or Kube's fault there.

Why the LOLs? Seattle dick stomped your defense.

Texans fans dont believe in supporting their team unless they win every game in blowout fashion?

At least I'm not a fan of team whose entire legacy is built on cheating. Every single accomplishment the Patriots have had over this last decade has been a sham.

Nothing is worse than being a Pats fan. It's why I'm surprised that Alligator jumped ship.

Have fun being the Browns the next few years.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why the fuck are they booing? Defense wasn't giving Foster shit, and everyone was covered on that 3rd down play. That's not really the offense or Kube's fault there

cause the team can't score td's anymore. It's frustration thats just been built up.

ari

Banned
Hgh testing needs to happen soon. I would be fucking shocked if watt or adrien peterson wasn't on that shit.

Godslay

Banned
cause the team can't score td's anymore. It's frustration thats just been built up.

I think that last drive ending was more of a function of the defense tightening up than being unable to make the right call or Schaub. Just my opinion though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hgh testing needs to happen soon. I would be fucking shocked if watt or adrien peterson wasn't on that shit.

Yeah half on CHI defense would be out of there too

Don't try to talk shit, when your own in-house does those same deeds

Your team had a QB that puked himself during the SB and a coach that didn't know how to manage a clock. My 6 year old daughter can do that. That is your legacy. You want our legacy. You crave it.

Have fun being the Browns the next few years.

They'll be worse than the Browns the next few years.

Slo

Why do you dislike him?

In games where he started he was more than capable.

He's mostly a straight ahead runner, but at the same time he's not exactly a bulldozer. So what talent is he bringing to the table? I think random tailback #847 could do the same job. He can pass block though, and is decent as a receiver.

Top Bottom