• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Seeing all these comments from the end of the season pressers is kinda great. Browns coming up soon😳😳😳😳

Edit: holy shit Malik Hooker declared for draft. Thought he was staying at Ohio state. Floy and Deshaun broke him :/

Albert Breer ‏ @ AlbertBreer 4m 4 minutes ago
Albert Breer Retweeted Malik Hooker
Ohio State S Malik Hooker declares for the NFL Draft. Again, maybe the best college safety I've ever seen, even if it was only for a year.

Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler 31s 32 seconds ago
I always wait until the underclassmen deadline before posting my top-50 draft board. I started mapping it out last night, Hooker is at No. 5
Malik is Ed Reed 2.0

If he's available at 12.. we must take him.

He is going to be special.

jed york is such a fucking clown. the only hope i have is that there was a time that, despite his ineptitude and lack of knowledge, we were a successful team. but that hope is highly diminished knowing that there is only 1 harbs on this planet and he's not coming back :(

At this point the only way he'd come back is if Jed begged and pleaded, and that's not something he's going to do to someone after getting humiliated in front of his whole team by them

We'd gladly give you the other Harbaugh for $69 million though! You're already paying Tomsula and Chip that much

C0u8TWBXAAAxnhZ.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Nintendo OP worse than Dolphins OP. At least that one had paid cheerleaders. And somehow, far less desperate.

Mindlog

Sony fucked up the day they thought they were going to do PSVR and didn't immediately start working on a new Colony Way.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ESPN 30 for 30: The Motown Miracle

How the 2016-2017 Detroit Lions shocked the world and won the franchises first SuperBowl

@AdamSchefter
Interest in Panthers: Carolina DC Sean McDermott will interview for Bills HC job, and asst HC Steve Wilks to interview with Rams, per source

No one wants Shula

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I think I literally hate Skip Bayless. There are televangelists who cause me less cringe and indigestion.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm making DiGiorno right now. Its OK, but the dough is always kind of hard and not as good as the standard delivery places.

Top Bottom