• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's my bday today and my gift is the news that Brock is the starter!

HAPPY FUCKING BDAY TO ME

2017 starts off great

An Eagles beat writer who has been critical of Howie Roseman, and just recently wrote an article stating that the Eagles should fire Howie, was ejected from the game on sunday for being to loud in the press box:

Ejected.JPG.d32b4b7a2df19ded75bbf36bf5812912.JPG

Les Bowen, another writer who covers the team had this to say about it:

This is the most vengeful, petty Eagles regime I've dealt with since I started covering the team in 2002. #Ejectthat

— Les Bowen (@LesBowen) January 1, 2017

Man things are going to be ugly next year between the team and the media.

If you want to know what will happen in the Raiders/Texans game just look at what happened this past Sunday in the Raiders/Broncos game.

Raiders will struggle to score 10 points. Texans defense is almost as good as the Broncos D.

Texans will look like a competent offense going up against the Raiders bad defense.

It'll be closer, but not by much. Texans 20 Raiders 10

Hunter S.

What about chain snatching during games?
Aquib is an emotional man with children who sometimes gets too aggressive. His Passion, covering and interception abilities are great qualities. There is no perfect white horse.

Habitual cheating organizations that are filled with players showing zero constraint is what I am attempting to condemn. aka Aaron Hernandez a convicted murderer, king of STD spreading Robert Gronkowski, Bill Bellichick the man with no heart. Thomas Brady the man who leaves his pregnant girlfriend. Josh McDaniels, the worst coach in Broncos modern history.... hell, Tim Tebow left the Pats because he knew some groups of hate are complete lost causes.

JABEE

BROCK IS BACK

BACK AGAIN

BROCK IS BACK

CALL UP MECH

BROCK IS BACK

BROCK IS BACK

BROCK IS BACK

BROCK IS BACK

Line_HTX

HAPPY FUCKING BDAY TO ME

2017 starts off great

Happy birthday, and goddamn, what an awful gift.

Where's Kershaw when you need him? He was Stafford's childhood friend.

WedgeX

Banned
An Eagles beat writer who has been critical of Howie Roseman, and just recently wrote an article stating that the Eagles should fire Howie, was ejected from the game on sunday for being to loud in the press box:

Ejected.JPG.d32b4b7a2df19ded75bbf36bf5812912.JPG

Les Bowen, another writer who covers the team had this to say about it:

This is the most vengeful, petty Eagles regime I've dealt with since I started covering the team in 2002. #Ejectthat

— Les Bowen (@LesBowen) January 1, 2017

Man things are going to be ugly next year between the team and the media.

Did the Eagle hire Trump's media people?

Lol at this page

Another sb win would be hilarious just to see how mad you all would get
I couldn't be more mad than the time the Seahawks gave one away. Hate generators are operating at full capacity and have been for years.

Fuck the Pats but if they win it's whatever. I've seen the depths of darkness, BRING IT.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Happy birthday, and goddamn, what an awful gift.

Thanks & I'll just pretend my bday was yesterday and the Rockets gave me a sweet comeback win.

What a shit gift. Houston football always finds someway to fuck me over on my bday. Oilers biggest choke job against the Bills was on my bday and now Brock day.

PillarEN

OP I love your little swipe at the Lions. God I hope they lose again. Especially after wasting away the careers of Calvin and Barry.

Line_HTX

Thanks & I'll just pretend my bday was yesterday and the Rockets gave me a sweet comeback win.

What a shit gift. Houston football always finds someway to fuck me over on my bday. Oilers biggest choke job against the Bills was on my bday and now Brock day.

Wait, seriously? Damn, what are the chances...

MechDX

Don't know why you are talking about Titans history

dionysus

Yaldog
What is the logic behind starting Ossweiler?

I thought BOB announced Savage as the starter before the concussion game and he learned his lesson about QB carousels?

MechDX

What is the logic behind starting Ossweiler?

I thought BOB announced Savage as the starter before the concussion game and he learned his lesson about QB carousels?

Savage is still in the protocol and won't get any reps this week. It was his only real choice.

Unless you read the conspiracy theories on twitter

Matrix

Wait, seriously? Damn, what are the chances...

not sure, but this shit is brutal.

"Don't know why you are talking about Titans history"

Little kid version of me cried his eyes out, it's Oilers history in my brain forever.

Bork x B.O.B were playing possum all season, they acted like dummies and held back Bork in order to unleash him in the playoffs

Believe in Bork

RBH

HAPPY FUCKING BDAY TO ME

2017 starts off great

Happy Birthday!

Here's a gift from NFL-GAF to you!

thumb.aspx

But for real tho, your day can only go up from here!

Matrix

Well he was, for one play. Then at half time they reevaluated him and put him back in the protocol

Weakest looking hit I think I have ever seen to cause a concussion, but obviously I'm no doctor.

Thanks RBH!

I needed some new toilet paper to wipe my ass with.

Pepiope

You know that is the perfect analogy for this mess. I really cant believe that they thought throwing a writer out of a game would accomplish something positive.
I read somewhere that the person who threw him out has hated him since before she got her job with the eagles.

Either way, who really cares about this story other than the media guys?

And lol at McLane wanting Howie fired after he pulled off one of the best offseasons in football last year. We potentially have a franchise QB and the only pick we're missing is a 2nd rounder next season.

Bread

Banned
Savage looked so great, real shame the Texans and Raiders have to go into the playoffs without their franchise qbs :(

Are you talking about World Champion QB Brock Osweiler?
Love you mech but it's an issue that has plagued the Texans forever. The one time they finally got the rest of the team in order Schaub imploded (fuck UVA).

At least you guys have a good defense. I guess Savage could pan out but I doubt it.

Hindl

If Texans had waited a year they could've taken a shot at Kirk, since he might price himself out of Washington.

Top Bottom