• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

squicken

Sure seems like Kubiak wants to keep coaching, just not as a head coach. Going back to BAL as OC seems like his best fit

RBH

maxresdefault-copy1.jpg
The Browns are drafting Floy with their first overall pick?

:)

This is a thread about the Switch, freedom and hope. Real life is like Rogue One right now except we may not get the happy ending (if you can call it that). You and your fellow Patriots/Trumpers have won so leave us alone in our misery.

Keep you Trump propaganda where it belongs. On Facebook and Reddit with all the other trash on the internet.

bionic77

I take my coffee like I take my joycon boyz, black.
This guy gets it.

Wait a second. What? Yo you and BG better stop using Joycon like that. What you guys do inside the privacy of the BreadStream conference room is your own business but don't bring the JoyCon into this.

JoyConBoyz are your bros not your incredibly hot black sex friends. Don't mix these streams friends.

The switch Super Bowl commercial will feature Dak X Brady X Manning X Wussell X Eli X Big Ben playing madden at the game on the sidelines
Madden X switch bundles.

Guaranteed contracts when fired are why there is no God ;)
I think Mike Brown and Mike Dontani still get paid by the Lakers

Tom Penny

MVP to poop?

The reining MVP was a huge disappointment. Last season, Cam Newton was the NFL’s Most Valuable Player. This season he was a disaster. After throwing 35 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions in 2015, Newton managed just 19 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions in 2016. Newton’s stats also included:

— A career-low 75.8 passer rating.
— A career-low 52.9 percent completion rate.
— A career-low 6.88 yards per pass.
— A career-low 359 rushing yards
— A career-low 3.99 yards per carry.

Farooq

Banned
Their scouts nailed it, that's critical difference. Teams target linemen, but look how many in the top 10-15 miss. Development also important, but give credit to the scouts, everyone laughed when they took Travis.

I feel like they got lucky. Regarding Travis, the scouting department wanted Shariff Floyd. Marinelli viewed Floyd as a nose and Marinelli felt like he could have garbage at nose and live with it. With no consensus among the coaching staff and the scouting department, they traded back hoping for Pugh. When Pugh went one pick after the trade, they "settled" for Frederick. They had Warmack and Cooper higher than both Pugh and Frederick. Their 2013 board was leaked, it was great. I wish everyone's boards would get leaked.

Anyway, Will McClay second in command to Stephen Jones, which is about as high as you can get in the Cowboys organization, should get a GM interview or two. He was promoted after the fallout from that draft. He made an emphasis on making sure the scouting department and coaching staff are on the same page, because the last guy who had his job didn't do that and he got demoted.

Garrett can scout offense though, his Dad was a scout, he has been around the game for so long. If I were Jerry I would just make Garrett the GM.

Fitts

Whoever wins GB/NYG is taking the NFC. Pats are walking to the SB.

Raiders vs Lions Super Bowl please

This would honestly make me the saddest of any SB matchup. I'd love to see Carr vs Stafford and there's zero possibility of that happening.

This guy gets it.

Wait a second. What? Yo you and BG better stop using Joycon like that. What you guys do inside the privacy of the BreadStream conference room is your own business but don't bring the JoyCon into this.

JoyConBoyz are your bros not your incredibly hot black sex friends. Don't mix these streams friends.
carlweathers01.gif

FTF

Oakland d. Houston
Pittsburgh d. Miami
Detroit d. Seattle
Green Bay d. New York

New England d. Pittsburgh
Kansas City d. Oakland
Dallas d. Detroit
Green Bay d. Atlanta

Kansas City d. New England
Dallas d. Green Bay

Dallas d. Kansas City

KC and Pitt obviously biggest threats to Pats, but bad (good?) news is if Pitt beats Miami they play KC and Pats plays winner of Oak Hou. So Pats only have to play KC or Pitt, not both.

Bork enters the game in the second half
Bork gets a touchdown
Bork gets a W
Bork beats Chiefs the following week
Bork loses to Brady

Thanks Texans

Good news, Bork loses to Brady one week earlier in that scenario.

Bread

Banned
This guy gets it.

giphy.gif

I would like to just make sure that its known that although I am a high ranking official in Breadstream (some may even call me second in command behind the Boss), I'm not affiliated with this scheme Bread and BlackGhost have schemed up.

bionic77

I would like to just make sure that its known that although I am a high ranking official in Breadstream (some may even call me second in command behind the Boss), I'm not affiliated with this scheme Bread and BlackGhost have schemed up.
I agree.

They are controllers people not balls.

You would think a prominent CEO and an original JoyConBoy could tell the difference between JoyCons and testicles at a glance.

squicken

MVP to poop?

The reining MVP was a huge disappointment. Last season, Cam Newton was the NFL’s Most Valuable Player. This season he was a disaster. After throwing 35 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions in 2015, Newton managed just 19 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions in 2016. Newton’s stats also included:

Last seven games: Newton was a 46.8 percent passer (109 of 233), with five touchdowns and 11 interceptions.

Lots of roster issues but he just threw some indefensible INTs this year. I kind of thought there were a couple idgaf throws as well

David Chappine
‏@DavidChappine
According to @MikeGarafolo, Chip Kelly and others in the 49ers building wanted Dak Prescott in the draft but Baalke didn't draft him. Wow.

We had a first round grade on Russell Wilson...

We would have taken Tom Brady in the first if we needed a QB...

LJ11

I feel like they got lucky. Regarding Travis, the scouting department wanted Shariff Floyd. Marinelli viewed Floyd as a nose and Marinelli felt like he could have garbage at nose and live with it. With no consensus among the coaching staff and the scouting department, they traded back hoping for Pugh. When Pugh went one pick after the trade, they "settled" for Frederick. They had Warmack and Cooper higher than both Pugh and Frederick. Their 2013 board was leaked, it was great. I wish everyone's boards would get leaked.

Anyway, Will McClay second in command to Stephen Jones, which is about as high as you can get in the Cowboys organization, should get a GM interview or two. He was promoted after the fallout from that draft. He made an emphasis on making sure the scouting department and coaching staff are on the same page, because the last guy who had his job didn't do that and he got demoted.

Garrett can scout offense though, his Dad was a scout, he has been around the game for so long. If I were Jerry I would just make Garrett the GM.

Good insight as always. Always some luck involved, or other teams doing stupid shit in front of you which gives you an opportunity to make a move.

David Chappine
‏@DavidChappine
According to @MikeGarafolo, Chip Kelly and others in the 49ers building wanted Dak Prescott in the draft but Baalke didn't draft him. Wow.

Easy to say things like this now. Where will Chip go next? Who will be be the OC for?

The Browns are drafting Floy with their first overall pick?

:)
Words hurt friend :(

This guy gets it.

Why can't they be both?

I am not aware either of BG's affiliation to BreadStream either.

Bread, DM.. explain yourself.. when did we bring BG on?

Farooq

Banned
Last seven games: Newton was a 46.8 percent passer (109 of 233), with five touchdowns and 11 interceptions.

Lots of roster issues but he just threw some indefensible INTs this year. I kind of thought there were a couple idgaf throws as well

He should have worked on his footwork. Constantly throwing from an unbalanced platform has caught up with him. Right? I don't know, he did the same shit last year and he was more accurate.

Vixdean

MVP to poop?

I mean, he missed 2 games due to a concussion and probably played injured for many more. Also his offensive line stank, his receivers didn't help him and he took more uncalled blows to the head than any player I've ever seen. It's easy to list stats, it's harder to actually watch the games. He played worse than last year for sure but the team around him was a mess.

MechDX

David Chappine
‏@DavidChappine

There is only evidence of one team wanting Dak:

Cf2-nHWUEAAvumg.jpg:large

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Oh my god!

Browns get draft picks 1 and 12.

12-1 = 11

11 could also be 1-1 which if you extrapolate that over an entire NFL season equals...

8-8

When you see haters trying to get back on the 8-8 bandwagon:

giphy.gif

Bread

Banned
I agree.

They are controllers people not balls.

You would think a prominent CEO and an original JoyConBoy could tell the difference between JoyCons and testicles at a glance.
You need to Switch™ your attitude to be more accepting friend!

squicken

He should have worked on his footwork. Constantly throwing from an unbalanced platform has caught up with him. Right? I don't know, he did the same shit last year and he was more accurate.

And he still made some great throws this year. I think he is what he is and you live with him being wild with the high throws sometimes b/c he is so good most of the time. But this year I thought there were issues beyond accuracy. I saw the same thing with Rivers too. Just throwing deep into coverage when it wasn't really wise

Something humorous about Aqib Talib talking about how much Crabtree's chain was bugging him all season while he has a neck full of chains on. Love the defense from Broncos fans too, "he shouldn't have been wearing it". Lol why not, there's no rule against it, and because it "bugged" Talib is no reason for him to willfully break a personal item of Crab's. Fuck Talib.
Talib is a petty bitch that's bitter that him and his team sucked this year.

LJ11

His lower half has always been messy, that arm makes up for it. Not sure he's going to ever get better in that area, take the good with the bad I guess.

Top Bottom