• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Not only did chip not do anything about the line, he got rid of Mathis and Herremans. He doesn't value the line as much as others, it backfired.

Todd was totally finished, he was terrible for the Colts after leaving the Eagles. Mathis was about the money, if he hadnt complained about his contract 2 years in a row he would have still been there. If Gardner doesnt go down for the season week 1 the OL would not have been as bad as it was. Chip definitely did not focus on the line as much as he should, but outside of Lane what did howie do to fix the Ol all his years? I really think a big part of the OL situation was having Jeff Soutland in place who was considered a guy that could coach up anyone.

Listening to this press conference going on on wip right now, and I cant fucking believe that the Eagles still have a muddled structure. Howie says that Joe Douglas is in charge of player personal but that he is Joe's boss and that they will bounce stuff off of each other. Do others teams have these insane setups where no one can be blamed when moves dont work? Eagles need a Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcels type, a guy that stands up and takes the blame or the praise for moves. I hate this collective bullshit so much.

MechDX

Diners Drive Ins and Dives is the best show ever.

Used to be when they actually went to dives. Now it's a hipster show about "food fusions" and restaurants with minimalist decor but far from "dives"

Jason Cole now reporting O'Brien is out of they lose the wildcard game due to his "aggressive coaching style"....

Used to be when they actually went to dives. Now it's a hipster show about "food fusions" and restaurants with minimalist decor but far from "dives"

Jason Cole now reporting O'Brien is out of they lose the wildcard game due to his "aggressive coaching style"....

COME HOME BoB TO THE JAGS!

You guys are trying to be Eagles South. Fire a successful coach because of the idiot GM. I truly feel bad for Texans fans if that happens.

this_guy

The problem with the Texans is they go deep and throw bombs way too often...

Pepiope

You guys are trying to be Eagles South. Fire a successful coach because of the idiot GM. I truly feel bad for Texans fans if that happens.
We were the furthest from successful in years 2 and 3. Collapsed after being 9-3 and never recovered. Bob is actually in the playoffs, again. If he got fired though, he'd probably last longer than 1 year with his 2nd team.

BoB back to New England as the OC, and McDaniels becomes the new Texans HC.

tumblr_lw2amtSxIp1r1376ro1_250.gif

We were the furthest from successful in years 2 and 3. Collapsed after being 9-3 and never recovered. Bob is actually in the playoffs, again. If he got fired though, he'd probably last longer than 1 year with his 2nd team.

Not if that 2nd team was the 9ers.

Listening to this press conference going on on wip right now, and I cant fucking believe that the Eagles still have a muddled structure. Howie says that Joe Douglas is in charge of player personal but that he is Joe's boss and that they will bounce stuff off of each other. Do others teams have these insane setups where no one can be blamed when moves dont work? Eagles need a Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcels type, a guy that stands up and takes the blame or the praise for moves. I hate this collective bullshit so much.

Joe Douglas is in charge of scouting, not player personnel, as far as I understood it. He makes all the decisions on how to rank prospective acquisitions, then Howie has final approval on picks. AKA Howie takes responsibility if picks fail, and doesn't pass the buck. He literally says he is the person who makes final decision. It's very black and white.

bionic77

My guess would be "only if it's ported to the Switch"
I gots the triple and the PS4 so I could probably play it on one of those.

Is it ChronoTrigger good?

:lol about Switch. That is obvious that it would be quality if it was on Switch. But I am just trying to be realistic about this!

Pepiope

I need the Eagles to sign one of Kenny Britt or Robert Woods this off-season. Either one would be a huge upgrade to what we currently have. Assuming Jackson coming back is a lock

Jackson
Woods/Britt
Matthews
Rookie WR
Aggy
DGB

That's actually not bad.

dionysus

Yaldog
I think I largely agree with the fire Rick Smith sentiment after living in Houston for ten plus years, but I got to say that if I could trade the entire Saints roster for the Texans roster but keep Brees, I would do it in heartbeat. A lot of other teams probably would do the same. Rick Smith has put together a great roster on the defensive side.

Top Bottom