• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Can the Raiders just forfeit? I'd prefer that to watch the ass kicking they'll receive tomorrow. I want people to remember the Raiders with Carr, not this fucking trash team going to the playoffs.

Fitts

Fuck Talib.

And sucks for Penn that he's out. (and another heartbreaker for fans) He was vocal about wanting to stay with the team and in his belief in what the organization was doing in the offseason. Hasn't been to the playoffs in something like a decade and had something ridiculous like 150 straight starts until now. Earned his pro bowl nod this season.

Can the Raiders just forfeit? I'd prefer that to watch the ass kicking they'll receive tomorrow. I want people to remember the Raiders with Carr, not this fucking trash team going to the playoffs.

They could (and probably will) get stomped and I'll still be feeling good... because it's Raiders in the playoffs. It's been too fucking long.

Well, because of that and because I'll be drinking.

Horton fired!

I like the move.
Ohhh wow, honestly wasn't expecting any changes

Alex Marvez ‏ @ alexmarvez 2m 2 minutes ago
Source tells @ sn_nfl that @ Browns making change at defensive coordinator. Offered job to Gregg Williams; Wade Phillips also contacted

@TyDunne
More from this #Bills player on D: "Rob [Ryan] ruined our whole defense. He took over everything. ... He confused us." Called it a "disaster."

Source tells @ sn_nfl that @ Browns making change at defensive coordinator. Offered job to Gregg Williams; Wade Phillips also contacted
Have Wade there selecting the 1st pick would be great signs of a positive future

I wasn't either..

If Wade takes the job, I'll be ecstatic.

this_guy

Texans are 0-1 this year vs 3rd string QBs. I expect them to prove themselves, unlike the Titans when it comes to the Jags.

bionic77

Rumor has it dm got his chain snatched at the weekly senior swinger party...
Rumor has it that you were last in line for the $10 share a hooker night (sponsored by Breadstream).

Two questions. What are you and the other dudes doing while you wait your turn? Also, what is it like when you are the 10th or 11th guy (I assume you are either into it or you were just chosen to be last by chance) to step up?

Rumor has it that you were last in line for the $10 share a hooker night (sponsored by Breadstream).

Two questions. What are you and the other dudes doing while you wait your turn? Also, what is it like when you are the 10th or 11th guy (I assume you are either into it or you were just chosen to be last by chance) to step up?
*pats head*

Texans are 0-1 this year vs 3rd string QBs. I expect them to prove themselves, unlike the Titans when it comes to the Jags.
Fine I'll let you have this one

whathedo.gif

Man you can do better than that?

squicken

Wade for sure. Gregg is Jeff Fisher lite and that ain't good

Mary Kay Cabot
Mary Kay Cabot – Verified account ‏@MaryKayCabot

Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
The ever lasting Tabor bouta get got?

Tired of playoff Eli talk, it doesn't exist anymore, 2007/2011 Eli had many good games, this year Eli sucked, the offense was horrible...Playoff Eli is fucking dead..

I genuinely feel bad about the Raider situation :(

But i STILL won't be surprised if they can take the W

I just don't get this mindset. There's no way the Raiders can win. None. Everyone sees that they will lose. I just don't get the comments "I wouldn't be surprised if they win anyways."

They are built around Carr and have no chemistry with Cook. Not his fault. It is what it is. And the Raiders defense has been consistently bad all year. Carr just makes some forget that, with his awesome comeback wins.....because the defense sucks.

Sounding like maybe Greg Williams is the most likely Candidate? But events will play out this weekend I suppose.

They getting ready for Mah Garrett
Alex Marvez
Alex Marvez – Verified account ‏@alexmarvez

Source tells @sn_nfl that @RamsNFL Gregg Williams has until Monday to decide whether he wants to accept @Browns DC job. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So since Matt Ryan won the AP All-Pro QB slot, he's basically going to be the MVP barring an upset via Ezekiel Elliot.

Top Bottom