• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

MechDX

Fuck Talib.

And sucks for Penn that he's out. (and another heartbreaker for fans) He was vocal about wanting to stay with the team and in his belief in what the organization was doing in the offseason. Hasn't been to the playoffs in something like a decade and had something ridiculous like 150 straight starts until now. Earned his pro bowl nod this season.

They could (and probably will) get stomped and I'll still be feeling good... because it's Raiders in the playoffs. It's been too fucking long.

Well, because of that and because I'll be drinking.

Brock Osweiler: "Hold my beer"

fumble-1_npygbv.gif

Bitanator

So since Matt Ryan won the AP All-Pro QB slot, he's basically going to be the MVP barring an upset via Ezekiel Elliot.

Only way Zeke would have won if he broke that rushing record, Matt had what the third best statistical year ever for a QB, he deserves it. Just happy Sean Lee is getting some love

MechDX

Neil Stratton
‏@InsideTheLeague
We're hearing #Texans will move GM Rick Smith into upper mgmt role (Pres.?) and elevate Brian Gaine to GM. Timing unclear; may be post-draft

Interesting enough local news reported today Gaine is interviewing for the Niners GM spot. he is a full supporter of O'Brien

ESPN Cleveland
ESPN Cleveland – ‏@ESPNCleveland

Grossi: Wade Phillips (3-4) and Gregg Williams (4-3) are very different on their defensive philosophies. Which do the #Browns want?

Benjamin Allbright
Benjamin Allbright – Verified account ‏@AllbrightNFL

Wade runs a 1-gap 4-3 under with the DE standing up... has this person never watched his defenses? https://twitter.com/ESPNCleveland/status/817492776795389953 …
Ahhhh man, ahhhhhhhhh man....when Grossi gets roasted ...that's my shit
vYQzn.gif

THATS MY SHIT

That should have been an unsportsman like conduct penalty in the game on that basis alone and it should have been fined as such.

There is a lot of pushing and shoving after plays in every game that don't get flagged or fined. Also, if you're dumb enough to wear a chain on a football field, it can get pulled on. Anything that is visible, including a dude's dreads are considered part of the uniform. If you flag a dude every time they pull on a jersey, you'd get mighty pissed.

manfestival

Hey I need opinions on flights. I don't fly often but my uncle just passed away so now I am going to go to Puerto Rico to see family. Seems like all flights from Tampa and Orlando are super expensive. Stressing me out trying to figure everythings out individually

Tldr; anyone have any flight searching suggestions?

Bread

Banned
There is a lot of pushing and shoving after plays in every game that don't get flagged or fined. Also, if you're dumb enough to wear a chain on a football field, it can get pulled on. Anything that is visible, including a dude's dreads are considered part of the uniform. If you flag a dude every time they pull on a jersey, you'd get mighty pissed.
lol bruh

no one goes around pulling someones dreads after plays either

BigAT

Tell me you don't actually believe this shit?

Doomsayer

Wow... just, wow.

Would you also defend ripping off players earrings?

Dishwalla

Banned

Talib ripped off his chain after the play on the sideline. If it happened during a play you'd have a point, but in this case you don't. Talib did it intentionally just because he didn't like Crabtree wearing it. It was fucking childish on his part.

And it doesn't matter if Crabs "shouldn't be wearing it" or whatever. Wearing it is not against any NFL rule.

Rorschach

Why would you even do that shit? You don't even know if it's something that has special meaning to him. And you do it right in front of everybody so you know there's no repercussions. You ain't hard.

Props to Crabbles for not taking the bait.

Tom Penny

Why would you even do that shit? You don't even know if it's something that has special meaning to him. And you do it right in front of everybody so you know there's no repercussions. You ain't hard.

Props to Crabbles for not taking the bait.

Talib shot himself. That's gangster as fuck.

What.The.Fuck.

MechDX

Personally I blame Crabtree's parents

If it happened during a play, that's one thing. To be a piece of shit and knowingly rip it off out of spite while walking back to the line is another.

Talib poked a players eye after a play out of anger. I guess the eyeballs are a part of the jersey and can be poked after every play too.

One thing is for sure, I feel bad for Talib's family after a retires. His rage will be brought upon them 24/7. Mother fucker is angry.

So my wife bought me a Wentz Jersey for Christmas it finally arrived today go to put it on insanely tight like barely goes on me even though it's the same size as like the 30 other jerseys I own so weird.

RBH

Hey I need opinions on flights. I don't fly often but my uncle just passed away so now I am going to go to Puerto Rico to see family. Seems like all flights from Tampa and Orlando are super expensive. Stressing me out trying to figure everythings out individually

Tldr; anyone have any flight searching suggestions?
Sorry to hear that.

I use this site a lot:

https://www.skyscanner.com/

Top Bottom