• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

4380081851532195809%253Faccount_id%253D6

The Steelers should sign this Jones fellow.
You say this jokingly but if the Dolphins somehow won and went to NE they would totally sign him.

I forgot he was even in the league. How was he this season?
lol, that says it all doesn't it? I think he has 1 sack? Gase benched him for performance reasons and Vance called him out in a press conference. He has been a healthy scratch recently. He won't be on the Dolphins next season.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You say this jokingly but if the Dolphins somehow won and went to NE they would totally sign him.

If they had cut him a couple of days ago, I'd be serious about it. The d-line depth of the Steelers right now is not good, plus pump him for information. It's too late now, however.

I hope it snows. That'll let me stay inside and watch the games hopefully, unless they make us do some retarded cleaning detail :'v

Line_HTX

The more I think about this, the more I think Glazer was fucking irresponsible and just wanted to voice an opinion to stir shit up instead of simply saying "I have a source" and having other people also not say something substantial. Pretty super low of Glazer, to be honest, even lower than Jason LaBitchfora.

^ Snacks didn't make the Pro Bowl either.

460x.jpg

460x.jpg

So two Giants, but there's four on the 2nd team (OBJ, Olivier Vernon, Janoris Jenkins, DRC).
Jerry's offseason free agent spending spree netted an All Pro DT and a second team All Pro DE and a second team All Pro CB. The other second team All Pro CB is from the last free agency haul, too.

Never let it be said that you can't build a defense through free agency.;)

Jerry's offseason free agent spending spree netted an All Pro DT and a second team All Pro DE and a second team All Pro CB. The other second team All Pro CB is from the last free agency haul, too.

Never let it be said that you can't build a defense through free agency.;)

Oh yeah well Howies offseason spending spree got us a guard with anxiety issues, and Leodis Mckelvin. So take that!

Man it sucks so much that the Eagles try the dream team thing twice and it fails miserably both times, but the Giants go out and spend like crazy and it is a huge success. This universe is the worst.

Hindl

Oh yeah well Howies offseason spending spree got us a guard with anxiety issues, and Leodis Mckelvin. So take that!

Man it sucks so much that the Eagles try the dream team thing twice and it fails miserably both times, but the Giants go out and spend like crazy and it is a huge success. This universe is the worst.

I like how you didn't mention Nigel Bradham, 11th rated LB in the league, and McLeod who's been solid but faltered (along with the rest of the secondary) once Jenkins moved into the slot. And even with his anxiety issues, Brooks is the 4th rated guard in the league

I like how you didn't mention Nigel Bradham, 11th rated LB in the league, and McLeod who's been solid but faltered (along with the rest of the secondary) once Jenkins moved into the slot. And even with his anxiety issues, Brooks is the 4th rated guard in the league

Those 2 were nice additions. Eagles spent a ton of money and got the exact same result as they did the year before when the players "quit" on the coach and the OL was a fucking disaster. Any way you slice it all that money spent did not translate into anything positive on the field.

j-wood

We will when we sign Nuk.

Have fun wasting money on Brock

We demolished the Jags when we played them on Thursday night. We only lost to them after they fired Gus, and the team remembered how to properly play football (which I called happening as soon as I heard they fired Gus).

We demolished the Jags when we played them on Thursday night. We only lost to them after they fired Gus, and the team remembered how to properly play football (which I called happening as soon as I heard they fired Gus).
They still have Brock, they ain't going no where. Nuk is going somewhere else. Can't rely on Lamar since he's injury prone

MechDX

Lol. BESFs lost to the Jags when everything was one the line. It's the Tacks way.

NRG dropping bombs on Raider fans at the game tomorrow:

https://twitter.com/geicogtz/status/817457889619169288

No lasers you fuckers

bionic77

Gigglepoo

Raiders/Texans should be forced to play in a snow storm somewhere (Cleveland? Duluth? Alaska? Who cares!) just so we have a good reason to watch.

Yeah dude I stopped carrying a wallet after I started to get hip pain on the side I carried it on. Now I just have a smartphone wallet case

I wonder how long it will be until we can have our driver's license on our smartphone. Just about everything else (car insurance, health insurance, credit and debit cards) have software versions.

Bread

Banned
leave him be grovo, he's a titans fan. he has suffered enough.

i mean, jna holds bragging rights over him. imagine how he must feel.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 2h2 hours ago
DE Owa Odighizuwa (hamstring) is doubtful for Giants. JPP is out. Everyone else good to go.

Giants pretty healthy going into the game on Sunday at least.

Bread

Banned
I forgot to tell you that I have a
5% stake on beadstream. I slip DM an E and we agreed to give me some of his shares.
Hmm I'm pretty sure that contract is null and void because he was under the influence at the time, bionic will get those shares back!

Top Bottom