• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Mindlog

Hey I need opinions on flights. I don't fly often but my uncle just passed away so now I am going to go to Puerto Rico to see family. Seems like all flights from Tampa and Orlando are super expensive. Stressing me out trying to figure everythings out individually

Tldr; anyone have any flight searching suggestions?
Sorry to hear. Like RBH posted Skyscanner sometimes works. Otherwise it's just a lot of Google and going direct to the airlines. Orlando has typically had the cheapest tickets, but as always subject to change. Wish I had more information. Asked around and didn't hear about any specials. Jet Blue used to have amazing deals.

bionic77

You know I can't even tell if you're serious about this anymore. Like maybe Trump's victory actually broke your brain?
America?

:lol

I gave up on that idea a long ago. That is all in the past.

The Switch is our only chance for a decent future.

And if you are not sure if I am serious about the Switch then I don't know what to tell you.

But this is ok?

lKk1yCv.gif

Hell yes it is

MechDX

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26 2h2 hours ago
Owner Bob McNair & his wife Janice are the #Texans Homefield Advantage Captains for the playoff game Saturday against Oakland at NRG Stadium

So is this Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burns?? I dont get what the hell this organization is doing.

I love this trend of websites refusing to play the shitty automatic video of some idiots talking about bullshit unless you turn off your ad blocker. See how fast I go.

There's like three snowflakes here at Eustis and they closed the whole station lol. I got off night classes early thanks to it though. According to our 1SG, last year within the first three hours there were 300+ accidents due to the snow. People in Virginia just be bad snow drivers

Spinluck

The Nintendo Switch saved my life.

On January 12th, see how it can save yours too.

This message is brought to you by Spincare.

Top Bottom