• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

I am still saddened that Carr go injured like he did, I had the Raiders as a surprise SB team for the AFC in the work pool. Now I will have to watch as they get bounced by the Texans simply because they don't have a QB.

MechDX

C1kucQOUAAAA5YC.jpg:large

Gruden gets it. A damn shame the front office cant get their damn heads out of Rick Smiths ass to see it

Sucks to think the Packers or Giants will be eliminated this weekend while a Carr-less Raiders team or Brock Osweiller's Texans will be advancing.

squicken

I can't figure out if Cook is going to have a Ryan Lindley game and the Raiders get embarrassed, or if the Texans are all out of sorts b/c of the BoB and Brock drama, and lay an egg. If the game didn't involve the local team I wouldn't watch, given how awful it is going to be

Grover is around 15 now I think, so you could be right.
Is that why he drinks nothing but Michelob?

Now, question Dutch.. did you have veg-I-mite yet?

Nicole Brown Simpson was lucky, she only lived in a world without Floy.
But she didn't get to experience the Switch..

Who is old enough to be the real killer?
Bionic is the real killer and the weight of a guilty conscious caused him to turn to the Switch.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hmm maybe he will attend.

🤔🤔🤔

Grossi smh.

It's always sad when you see these reporters start thinking they're bigger than the team they follow.

It's crazy the team is just outright cracking jokes about him now with how bad he's been.

So, any chance Connor notches a road playoff win, has a decent statistical showing, follows up with another impressive outing in the Divisional Round and becomes serious trade bait for Oakland?

Dishwalla

Banned
Rooting for the Raiders for two reasons.

1) Along with the the Chefs and the Squeelers the Raiders have the best chance to defeat the banal and unscrupulous Patriots.

2) The AFC South hardly even deserves a playoff team, but in this case of sports, there must be rules to prevent the kind of anarchy Chokeland loves.

Wut. You are aware we lost Carr right?

I'll be surprised if he makes it to the end of this game against Houston.

Same thing with Paxton Lynch. Cowboys just got super lucky.

Yeah, it could be ugly. I am not on Connor's bandwagon - I just wonder what the future holds for him being stuck behind a young, thriving quarterback. He DOES have some weapons out there so who knows?

So if Brock somehow does well enough BOB's saved, he's absolutely starting next season right

Just wondering how likely it is we go through this exact same stuff next season

So if Brock somehow does well enough BOB's saved, he's absolutely starting next season right

Just wondering how likely it is we go through this exact same stuff next season

Probably. Brock really needs to put some work in this offseason. I don't think that ship has sailed just yet but there's enough playmakers on that offense to be formidable.

How old are you

I did not have any Vegimite, mainly because it's fucking disgusting.
Good..

Has Bae?

No your not that young Floy boy, trust me there are much younger. Aren't you like 24
I know of only one.. now two BG.. thank you..

But you do remember things about me... you do care :)

Disrespectful.

bionic can I sue this clown for defamation?
sue me for what?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gonna miss the Raiders-Texans game since I'm taking my girlfriend to see the next Underworld movie for her birthday.

I like both teams but neither one is winning a Super Bowl unless their defenses have a performance like last year's Broncos

Gonna miss the Raiders-Texans game since I'm taking my girlfriend to see the next Underworld movie for her birthday.

I like both teams but neither one is winning a Super Bowl unless their defenses have a performance like last year's Broncos

When is the wedding and will your best Dutch friend be invited?

That's a much superior choice, and I don't even think the new Underworld looks very good.

Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

#Browns may have more of a staff shakeup than imagined: AHC-Offense Pep Hamilton is weighing a departure to join #Michigan & Jim Harbaugh.

Albert Breer
Albert Breer – Verified account ‏@AlbertBreer

This is true. Browns are letting Hamilton weigh options. He would take Jedd Fisch's spot (pass-game coordinator) on the Wolverines staff. https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/817722353404833793 …
Don't trust ppl named pep
I know of only one.. now two BG.. thank you..

But you do remember things about me... you do care :)
hXGtYfh.gif

But a good amount of posters here are in that 24-26 range
The OJ trial was twenty one years ago...
Lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When is the wedding and will your best Dutch friend be invited?

This December I think...keeping it small and private since it's the second wedding for both of us. Spending money on weddings is a fucking joke...spend it on the honeymoon! (Or on home remodeling)

That's a much superior choice, and I don't even think the new Underworld looks very good.

The last one was nonsense and I wasn't a fan. Then again on top of it being her birthday weekend, I took her to see Warcraft so I owe her pretty big haha

Top Bottom