• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

RBH

Gonna miss the Raiders-Texans game since I'm taking my girlfriend to see the next Underworld movie for her birthday.

I like both teams but neither one is winning a Super Bowl unless their defenses have a performance like last year's Broncos

You should take her to see La La Land at some point.

It's a perfect date night kind of movie.

She might actually respect your decision-making for a change if you take her to see that movie! :)

Bae grew up in Aussie land she knows better.

Also, I'm also 24 dawg...

The OJ trial was twenty one years ago...

Don't trust ppl named pep

hXGtYfh.gif

But a good amount of posters here are in that 24-26 range

Lol

Okay.. for some reason.. I thought it was in 1989..

I don't know why..

I wasn't old enough to appreciate it..

We'll see. I am not talking a $72 million contract - I am thinking maybe a 4th round pick in the upcoming draft. He was pretty highly rated coming out of school.

The Raiders traded up to take him at the top of the 4th in last years draft. Trading him for a lower 4th a year later after having this hypothetical success wouldn't happen. The plan is to groom Cook to be Carr's back-up

This December I think...keeping it small and private since it's the second wedding for both of us. Spending money on weddings is a fucking joke...spend it on the honeymoon! (Or on home remodeling)

The last one was nonsense and I wasn't a fan. Then again on top of it being her birthday weekend, I took her to see Warcraft so I owe her pretty big haha

So I should book a ticket to St. Louis?

I'm probably not even watching Raiders-Texans. Fuckball can be fun but playoff fuckball is just sad.

I can't agree with this. Bengals/Steelers around this time last year was legitimately one of the funniest experiences I've ever had watching football

I'd heard of teams beating themselves before, but that was a whole nother level

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You should take her to see La La Land at some point.

It's a perfect date night kind of movie.

She might actually respect your decision-making for a change if you take her to see that movie! :)

I'd rather she thinks I'm a straight man because that movie looks horrible

Her birthday present is taking her to see the Lion King in like May anyway

Okay.. for some reason.. I thought it was in 1989..

I don't know why..

I wasn't old enough to appreciate it..

Honesty I was 13 going on 14 and I wasn't able to fully appreciate it. I was happy he got off because sports and didn't understand how open and shut it mostly was until I was older. My parents weren't very happy but it didn't affect them like some people who acted as if Nicole Brown was their kid sister.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So I should book a ticket to St. Louis?

Yeah because that'd be interesting

Like 12 people sitting there and then someone finally asks:

"Hey who's the shirtless dude drinking a Corona?"

"Oh that's Milan, my Dutch friend from the Internet who showed up on my doorstep"

"Oh...o...kay"

"Oh that's Milan, my Dutch friend from the Internet who showed up on my doorstep"

"Oh...o...kay"

So what you're saying is you're asking me to come along to babysit Dutch?

"Oh...o...kay"

I still fail to see the problem, plus I would bring Bae as well so it's not that weird.

Honesty I was 13 going on 14 and I wasn't able to fully appreciate it. I was happy he got off because sports and didn't understand how open and shut it mostly was until I was older. My parents weren't very happy but it didn't affect them like some people who acted as if Nicole Brown was their kid sister.
This reminds me of a story. My parents had two cats, one was black and the other was white. they named the two of them OJ and Nicole.

I forget what happened to OJ. I believe that we moved and we gave the cat to a neighbor or something along those lines (I was young and don't really remember the cats.) I do know what happened to Nicole because my father brings it up from time to time.

We had a little yard or some shit and we let the cats play outside or something and sometimes OJ would run across the street or something and get Nicole to follow her. They'd go and get them..

Well one day.. OJ decided to dart across the road and have Nicole dart across the street after her.. she didn't make it. To this day, my father will swear that OJ killed Nicole on purpose.

This reminds me of a story. My parents had two cats, one was black and the other was white. they named the two of them OJ and Nicole.

I forget what happened to OJ. I believe that we moved and we gave the cat to a neighbor or something along those lines (I was young and don't really remember the cats.) I do know what happened to Nicole because my father brings it up from time to time.

We had a little yard or some shit and we let the cats play outside or something and sometimes OJ would run across the street or something and get Nicole to follow her. They'd go and get them..

Well one day.. OJ decided to dart across the road and have Nicole dart across the street after her.. she didn't make it. To this day, my father will swear that OJ killed Nicole on purpose.
lol bruh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Flo got dad jokes

MechDX

Posted a link to this the other day but here is another interesting direct tweet:

LZ is Lance Zeirlein local sports radio host and NFL Draft reporter for NFLN. he has connections.

h1nch

BoB should take the Denver job, go win a SB lol..

Not sure he and Elway would mesh well. I really hope we land Kyle Shanahan. The fit just makes way too much sense. I'm not liking the whispers coming out that say the job is Vance Joseph's to lose.

Top Bottom