• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

So, any chance Connor notches a road playoff win, has a decent statistical showing, follows up with another impressive outing in the Divisional Round and becomes serious trade bait for Oakland?

If this happens we will glady trade him to our comrades in the Cleve for one of their 1st rounders.

You're welcome, Browns-gaf!

image.php

Once the oaktown raidas are eliminated, I'm throwing my weight behind the Falcons to win it all. I think they can take out the trumps in a shootout.

FTF

WTF everyone @ SI is picking the Patriots win the SB. Fuck.

can you blame them? They'll be heavy favorites at home against whoever next week, then home again against KC or Pitt, then the SB if they make it is a toss up so might as well pick Bill and Brady, etc.

They never faced a great team to expose them so everyone is ignoring their vulnerabilities.

what's the great team that's any better than them that doesn't have any vulnerabilities themselves?

Lions-Headline.jpg

Time for Godford to fulfill his legacy
Let's roar boys...
But lose to Falcons....
Who will beat the Patriots
And Matty Ice will rise
And Switch will damn the haters
To fulfill the prophecy

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Raiders @ Texans
Lions @ Seahawks
Dolphins @ Steelers
Giants @ Packers

Texans/Raiders could go either way, I'll take the Home team with the better defense. Not betting against the Steelers in the playoffs yet.

After playing the Giants it pains me to say this but they are one of the best teams in the league. A really good team in most phases of the game.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
can you blame them? They'll be heavy favorites at home against whoever next week, then home again against KC or Pitt, then the SB if they make it is a toss up so might as well pick Bill and Brady, etc.

what's the great team that's any better than them that doesn't have any vulnerabilities themselves?
It's not that the other great teams don't have vulnerabilities. It's that experts are prone to basing their predictions on record only and ignoring how each game was won and who faced them. It's the difference between half of them picking the Patriots to win versus all of them picking the Patriots.

Of the playoff teams, the Patriots lost to the Seahawks and beat the Texans, Dolphins and a Steelers team that was missing Big Ben. Plenty of unknowns in the potential playoff matchups.

bionic77

It's a new year, man. Anything can happen!
Trump becomes President and makes Russian the official language.

Brady and the Pats are declared the football champs of all of Russia. All other teams are jailed.

Hope is lost.

Out of the darkness comes the Nintendo Switch. Our last chance at redemption.

If the NFL really is Star Wars, and the Pats really are Vader...

Then the child of Vader (or Belichick) must be ultimately the hero.

BOB?

Are you people calling a Texans Super Bowl victory right now?

Top Bottom