• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Fox318

Maybe I'll go see it tomorrow.

Problem is nobody I know wants to see it and I hate being that guy by himself in the theater. Especially in these theaters where you can select your seats ahead of time.

I wind up being seated in between 2 groups and shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tate.0.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUqpGpfq_c

Mrbob

The NFL gave them a break to get the ol healthy for the sb run. 9 months should do it.
VikeBikes need to prep to win their super bowl which is another 5-0 start. Then they can proceed to miss the playoffs again and feel fine knowing they really won in October.

Maybe I'll go see it tomorrow.

Problem is nobody I know wants to see it and I hate being that guy by himself in the theater. Especially in these theaters where you can select your seats ahead of time.

I wind up being seated in between 2 groups and shit.
Fox, take a day off and go during the day. Won't have to worry about crowds. I do it all the time

C1lwkItXUAIUcmX.jpg

Britt McHenry ‏@BrittMcHenry 52m52 minutes ago

Oakland player on facing Brock Assweiler: Stares at his targets, rarely makes all his reads, and when he does he holds the ball too long.

No laser pointer to help him today.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Weird how all the lonely losers hate Switch.

I guess it is true that misery loves PlayStation and Xbox.

If they play a multiplayer game at all its in their mom's cold dank basement over the internet. Close to the router so they can rage quit by pulling the wire.

Unlike Nintendo fans, and especially upcoming Switch users who like to hang out in person and play a little round ball after playing some real round ball. Or go to a bangin Grill and Chill and play some Mario Kart.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Starting my chili. You people can't have any except Kave.

And Greg.

Oh and Dutch.

Maybe bread and DM

You're gonna poison them all... damn.

bionic77

If they play a multiplayer game at all its in their mom's cold dank basement over the internet. Close to the router so they can rage quit by pulling the wire.

Unlike Nintendo fans, and especially upcoming Switch users who like to hang out in person and play a little round ball after playing some real round ball. Or go to a bangin Grill and Chill and play some Mario Kart.
This dude gets it.

This dude is sitting next to GAFs version of Screech in the cafeteria and thinks he is popular...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oakland player on facing Brock Assweiler: Stares at his targets, rarely makes all his reads, and when he does he holds the ball too long. No laser pointer to help him today.

lmao I can't get mad when the truth is spoken

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Hype Train of Perpetual Disappointment is leaving the station!

That was my favorite play from this season. Starting 1-3, climbing back to .500, and playing our first game in a sold out Vikings stadium. It was a playoff atmosphere and the crowd was silenced

WedgeX

Banned
That was my favorite play from this season. Starting 1-3, climbing back to .500, and playing our first game in a sold out Vikings stadium. It was a playoff atmosphere and the crowd was silenced

It really was beautiful.

Man. I am hyped. But I know how this ends!

I have no rooting interests in these playoffs beyond whatever prevents a Pats-Falcons Super Bowl.

I will be watching this weekend with close interest to see who I can count on to get the job done for me in Atlanta and Foxboro next week!

giphy.gif

Slo

Got my Samsung SmartThings hooked up and integrated with my Amazon Echo. Ordered 5 smart switches off of Amazon today, for now I'm making due with some Smart Lightbulbs.

Top Bottom