• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

So for 2016 I was mr nice guy but for 2017 I am back to old me. First off if you aint down with the Seahawks FUCK YOU. If you're rooting for the Lions tonight FUCK YOU. If you're down with the Pats FUCK YOU TOO.

bionic77

BKUS8Kk.gif
Zach Morris officially endorses all Switch products.

This is how we perceive you:

vlcsnap-2014-08-24-12h30m02s99.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lions aren't going in there and doing it.

The Seahawks are playing so bad that they could, but it ain't happening. Divisional round is going to be tough though.

WedgeX

Banned
Lions aren't going in there and doing it.

The Seahawks are playing so bad that they could, but it ain't happening. Divisional round is going to be tough though.

This is 2017! The Lions are going to do it!

Then they are going to defeat evil and beat the Pats!

And then bionic will believe again!

bionic77

Got my Samsung SmartThings hooked up and integrated with my Amazon Echo. Ordered 5 smart switches off of Amazon today, for now I'm making due with some Smart Lightbulbs.
I am a huge tech whore and I can't get excited about wifi lightbulbs that are voice activated.

Slo

My brother in law does that shit. Bruh do you really need to control the thermostat on your phone when your 2000 miles away on a boat?

Honestly, I've just got no other toys to buy unless I want to start buying boats and midlife crisis cars.

I guess I could get an Oculus or something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly, I've just got no other toys to buy unless I want to start buying boats and midlife crisis cars.

I guess I could get an Oculus or something.

I used to fix Macs and PCs for rich as fuck types with giant summer homes in suburban Boston/the cape/the islands. There's a giant world of rich folk tech gadgets out there not to mention the old standbys of watches, expensive kitchen equipment, artwork, fine wood and carpets. Not to mention booze. My uncle ran a very successful wine store catering to the rich out in western MA. The stories he had.

Slo

I used to fix Macs and PCs for rich as fuck types with giant summer homes in suburban Boston/the cape/the islands. There's a giant world of rich folk tech gadgets out there not to mention the old standbys of watches, expensive kitchen equipment, artwork, fine wood and carpets. Not to mention booze. My uncle ran a very successful wine store catering to the rich out in western MA. The stories he had.

Yeah, I'm not rich. I don't play in that realm.

Occasionally I just like to get something to play with rather than see all my money going to remodeling and replacing furniture over and over.

Greg

Occasionally I just like to get something to play with rather than see all my money going to remodeling and replacing furniture over and over.
you can give me money and I'll hang out with you

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Good furniture lasts, the only reason rich folks replace it is because the remodel makes it clash with the new lighting or paint job or whatever. Half of my furniture is stuff rich people gave to me, it's a bit miss matched but it's lasted hundreds of years already. The rest are antiques from my mom who fucking loves antique wood and deals.

I don't really give a fuck about rugs or artwork, though I have a few of both that were gifts. I'm a poor and my only rich person tastes besides the Switch are in knives and kitchen equipment. Price really does matter for that shit, you get what you pay for. No TV in my fridge though.

Mrbob

Lions need to lose tonight for the greater good of Dallas being one and done. They won't win against giants or Packers but could defeat the Lions.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You'll see the light of the Switch™ soon enough.

The sleep mode light? I'm sure many people will see that once the "action" wears off.

Top Bottom