• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Bronx is claiming #teamolds?

whathedo.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm sitting here for a Texans playoff game and I have no excitement in me for the first time ever. I blame Bork and Rick Smith.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The better QB's win today. Brock and Stafford.

Both the Lions and Seahawks have injured QBs. Wussle has been on and off all year and it's not just the line not giving him time, he can't quite move right. Stafford is missing people left and right since the finger injury.

Neither team has a consistent running game right now. Neither team is playing good defense lately.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is by far their best possible matchup. Better than the Bungles.

Not winning shit with Bork, so nothing is better in the long run.

BoB gonna be fired or walk away.

” Get excited for your team, friend!”

Depends on the D. They can only get me fired up.

cdyhybrid

Both the Lions and Seahawks have injured QBs. Wussle has been on and off all year and it's not just the line not giving him time, he can't quite move right. Stafford is missing people left and right since the finger injury.

Neither team has a consistent running game right now. Neither team is playing good defense lately.

Russell is the healthiest he's been since the first snap of the season. Word on Twitter last night was that he's finally going to take the knee brace off this game.

Matrix

Cook gonna T.J. Yates us.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vince the 🐐 Wilfork will win to get the Pats an easy second round.

What a nice guy

The toughest opponent the Pats could possibly face next round are ironically enough the Dolphins. The Steelers are a better team but by virtue of being the 3 seed the Pats cannot face them next round under any circumstance.

Top Bottom