• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NGA Goin' the Okinaway Invitational.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
27 sign ups=new record. It's getting bigger!

Again, as a reminder, be sure to unlock Okinawa (second course) for qualifying round and Okinawa Mirror/Back Tee for final.

tyler

AstroLad said:
ps I changed the words for our group pic so we can just use it as a general pic (since it's such an undertaking), here are the new words:

Neo: AstroLad
GAF: TheExodu5
Golf: Mojovonio
Association: tyler
!: Alex Anderson

The responsibility! My word's a whopper.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
tyler said:
The responsibility! My word's a whopper.

:lol yeah the funny thing is that the bubbles only pop up for a few seconds so we're really gonna have to time at well!

dkeane

AstroLad said:
:lol yeah the funny thing is that the bubbles only pop up for a few seconds so we're really gonna have to time at well!
Under Network Options you can choose to display the bubbles longer. I think.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
studio810 said:
Under Network Options you can choose to display the bubbles longer. I think.

Oh cool, I wonder if that applies to all the bubbles that you see. If so, you should crank that setting up!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Alternate spots full!

Reminder as to the relevant times:
Important Times
ALL GAF TOURNEYS ARE ON LAST FLOOR, LAST LOBBY.
12:45 EDT--Group Pic! See info above. People assigned to words please line up to the right of me in order (and with a bit of space between each of us) and say your words on 3. Everyone else in front of our row. dkeane snaps the pic!
12:55 EDT--Rooms created. Join BrandonJ335's, MojoZomg's, or AstroLad's rooms!
1:05 EDT--Alternates can join open rooms.
1:10 EDT--Group Leaders start tourneys.

Alternates can join at 1:05 so that we leave enough time for the regular sign-ups to get in. Strongly suggest to print out list of sign-ups so that you know who to let in.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Baker said:
I woke up at frickin' 9am because I'm so excited about this.

Now I'm cold and hungry...

:lol nice i'm puttering around online right now as well making a mockery of my once modestly proud g2 record.

Baker

Banned
AstroLad said:
:lol nice i'm puttering around online right now as well making a mockery of my once modestly proud g2 record.

Haha nice.

I'm gonna go grab breakfast, then I'll hop on for some last minute practice.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sefskillz said:
ew that was an embarrassing round

To be fair that was a pretty solid round for me and that other guy was a g1 (highest level currently). Shall I throw you on the alternates list!? :D

Gowans

oh 6pm over here.

I'll be around if there's a space, just been learning the game today.

REALLY LIKE IT! Nice change from Tiger with I got bored of when I found it too easy.

Guys get me Added Gowans007
Dont have enough PSN friends.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gowans007 said:
oh 6pm over here.

I'll be around if there's a space, just been learning the game today.

REALLY LIKE IT! Nice change from Tiger with I got bored of when I found it too easy.

Guys get me Added Gowans007
Dont have enough PSN friends.

Oh so it's 6 GMT now? Whole time thing is confusing.

Gowans

AstroLad said:
Oh so it's 6 GMT now? Whole time thing is confusing.

clocked went forward last weekend.

GMT is still the same but we switched to BMT (British Summer Time GMT+1)

el Diablo

Banned
If you need more than the 4 alts send me a message, set this afternoon aside figuring the G1's would be up and running but that's out the window.

MVTee

besada

Banned
Be there after I neck down some donuts and hype myself on nicoteine for my impending horrible loss.

Edit: Anyone else on the Ventrillo server yet? My first time using it, just wanted to test.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
AstroLad said:
To be fair that was a pretty solid round for me and that other guy was a g1 (highest level currently). Shall I throw you on the alternates list!? :D
ya sure. ill be around if needed

Charles

Shit, I disconnected right after the photo was taken, let's hope it doesn't take too long to get back online

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wait 'til :05 and KNOCK on open room. got two spots right now. gonna wait for regular sign ups 'til :05.

Top Bottom