• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NGA Goin' the Okinaway Invitational.

Mine is 8301-1923-2135-2333-5677-4454-2184-2839-3293-5917-2234-9034-3581-1957-3042-9929-4604-2850-3405-8877-2303-4059-6647-0264-4852-2229-1649-9233-4752

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
therapist said:
This is weak , really bad timing :/

Sony is clearly following this thread and messing with us.

Or Nintendo, dundundun.

At least there is the group pic to look forward to for now....

Chris R

So I guess we have to redo the first round because obviously there were network issues, look at all the horrible scores!!!

Right? :(

therapist

AstroLad said:
Sony is clearly following this thread and messing with us.

Or Nintendo, dundundun.

At least there is the group pic to look forward to for now....

Of course,thats if we can get in the lobby.

Sony doesn't like Gaf? :( Me so sad.

Edit : What really sucks is i cant wait around all day i got shit to do...

ANy way we can postpone this till tomorrow if we cant get on in the like next 30 min?

therapist

Baker said:
I can't believe I pay $0 USD a month for this shit.

LOLZ

Edit : People are playing call of duty 4 on my list ....so it seems to have just affected the HSG servers or something....isnt it peer to peer though?

Baker

Banned
studio810 said:
Well at least this increases my chances of being let into the final.

I thought you were already in the finals. Your name is in italics for the wild card.

Edit: Thanks Puma!

Baker

Banned
So what's the deal?

I love you guys, but I'd kind of like to do something other than refresh this page and the lobby all day.

therapist

well were gonna have to continue another day because i gotta get outta here.

Gg's guys , and ill get you yet , BrandonJ335 , you know its coming!! =P

Baker

Banned
By the way, who the hell was that dude trying to talk to the NPC the whole time we were taking the pictures?

Strawman

Send me a msg if you need stand-ins for the finals, still gutted that some non-gaf twerp had a game room up and running in our lobby as the gaf hosts were setting up!

Baker said:
He kept screaming crap like "Are you a girl" "Why won't you talk".

It was funny and oh so sad.
I do that sometimes when I'm waiting for a tournament to start. I mostly ask her for beer. Efert is the king of lobby humor. He has a cop outfit and runs around threatening zzzz people with vagrancy and arrest, asks people with striped shirts if they just escaped jail etc..

Baker

Banned
Well, I've been hanging out with the neighbors for the past couple hours, so I'm pretty frickin' buzzed right now, hehe.

What time are we rescheduling for?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Baker said:
Well, I've been hanging out with the neighbors for the past couple hours, so I'm pretty frickin' buzzed right now, hehe.

What time are we rescheduling for?

Good question; I think if we're gonna try to redo it we should get it done asap so we can move on to the next tournament (euro :D). I am pretty free tomorrow morning/early aft. (10-2 EDT) so whatever works for the people, including finals alternates.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Cool let's just say 1 PM EDT tomorrow then. Let me know if you're a finalist/alternate who's on board:

1. AstroLad
2. therapist/JovialCharacter
3. AlexAnderson/BrandonJ335
4. PuMa/PuMa

Top Bottom