• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NGA Goin' the Okinaway Invitational.

Gowans

:lol I dont even know who to find the hosts names of teh tournamets, and I look for room sand can find none! :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gowans007 said:
:lol I dont even know who to find the hosts names of teh tournamets, and I look for room sand can find none! :lol

you have to wait about 5 secs and they'll come up

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gowans007 said:
with the Within Clubhouse filter I get 3 rooms, none of which are gaffers? oh well back to singleplayer :(

no man you should see them hit triangle and then look at rooms wait.. try again last floor last lobby of course

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
extending start time to give you guys a chance to get in. LAST FLOOR LAST LOBBY or search by my name AstroLad and hit join.

Gowans

no worries guys, I got straight in Dans, maybe its some NAT thing, just checking my router, dont wait, I'll be there next week

Strawman

Not sure wth happened there, when astro said he was setting up his room I looked at the rooms in the lobby, 3 were up, I joined a room hosted by someone called pike (SP?) but it was only a 9H and didnt seem to be a GAF tourney room.

Very annoying since I won that game! Ah well, my own fault for not checking who the gaf room hosts were.

besada

Banned
Gowans007 said:
no worries guys, I got straight in Dans, maybe its some NAT thing, just checking my router, dont wait, I'll be there next week

Dammit, I needed another bad player to help my chances:)

Talamius

Got into AA's room and at 1 second either I locked up or had more net issues. Think I may skip tournies until I get my network issues straightened out. Sorry fellas.

Edit: Think I may have found the problem. I've been showing up as NAT Type 3 with my Belkin router. After checking the settings UPnP was disabled. Changed that to enabled and now I'm NAT Type 2. Hopefully my connection is a little more solid now.

Chris R

so we had uber shitty wind, and I hate this course :(

maybe next week

lipped like 6 birds, might just switch to adv for the extra 15 yrds :(

tyler

Oh well, laters guys. Timed out as I had to get phone, forgot it was quite a tight limit. Was on for birdie aswell after just getting back into it.

Mojovonio

Banned
Puma -11 3593
TheBigKahuna1 -9 3270
Dandare4444 -9 3187

Steroyd -6 3004
cjdunn -2 2390
Mojo -1 2251
rhfb -1 2210

I was doing so well :(

besada

Banned
Two of the worst bounces of my career. One hit the edge of the green, bounced at 90 degrees to the side and rolled into a sand trap. The other hit the curve of a sandtrap, and rolled the ball all the way across the sandtrap, out, and into the deep rough. Argh!

BrandonJ335's Group scores

BrandonJ335/-16/4255
JovialCharacter/-15/4034
Fair_Witness/-9/3395
sefskillz/-7/3160
munita/+3/2229
RedNumberFive/+3/1760

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
1. AstroLad -15/3927
2. Forensick/Baker -9/3328
3. dkeane/studio810 -8/3360
4. besada -4/2663
5. zerohero 0/2220
6. seveNLayers/tyler TIMED OUT!

Baker

Banned
WTF it keeps giving me network errors now and I can't get back into the lobby.

Edit: Oh, and I only got second because Tyler got shafted by the network too.

besada

Banned
Just got kicked off and can't get back on. Net connection's fine, but I can't get online with HSG.

Wat?

We broke it.

el Diablo

Banned
Lol saw the rooms with spots and assumed you were waiting for people who were actually on the list. Didn't bother to log out and check the board since i never got a message. Oh well some other time. Lack of in game XMB for the loss heh.

Baker

Banned
el Diablo said:
Lol saw the rooms with spots and assumed you were waiting for people who were actually on the list. Didn't bother to log out and check the board since i never got a message. Oh well some other time. Lack of in game XMB for the loss heh.

It does have in-game XMB. :p Well, friend list at least.

Hit Select.

Top Bottom