• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Rats, rats everywhere.

Everywhere!

141374640_l.gif

ShaneB

Come home from the gym and see the game at 3-2, and now tied at 3-3 and brodeur pulled. Craziness. Whereas the Preds/Wings game is still scoreless. Hmmmm... I'll watch the Preds and Wings.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
FLORIDA TAKES THE LEAD!!! :lol

Fuckin' amazing! This is the team that was historically amazing at stopping the power play?

141374640_l.gif

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
preds weathered the storm but getting embarrassed in neutral ice. hopefully they get their shit together for the 2nd

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol CBC broadcasting devils/panthers

Goes on a stretch of 3 minutes talking exclusively about the leafs

Da fuck

pringles

We really needed to be up by 1 or 2 goals after that period. Chances are the Preds are gonna want to do a little bit of attacking of their own in the next 2 periods.

Gonna be another close one, I was hoping for a blowout win to spare my nerves.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit is playing well but, again, can't solve Rinne.

Well I just got done and see that it is 1 to 1. They just showed Detroit with a ton of scoring chances and from the sound of this thread, they are playing good, but still nothing to show for it. Need to net one soon, can't carry the play and have nothing to show for all of that work, come on Wings, let's take this back to Nashville all tied up.

Top Bottom