• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Alucard

Banned
Get the fuck off the ice, Rinaldo, you dirty fucking bitch. Hit the showers and choke on your salty fucking tears, you big baby.

ShaneB

Do the flyers have any other goalies? How about they bring in the defence from a local minor league team.

rick-o-shay-goalie-goal-blocker-target.jpg

Also, what happened?? I turn to the tv on mute and see a penguin player laying on the ice, and Rinaldo leaving, sounds pretty crazy from the comments.

ShaneB

With this series you miss like 3 goals and a suspension or two if you leave for 5 mins :p.

I'm streaming the much better game between the Sens and Rangers :p Flyers and Pens are on tv and muted, and yes, every time I look up at the tv it looks like craziness is going on.

railGUN

Banned
Only need 7 goals in the 3rd to realize my prediction (3 for Pens, 4 for Flyers). Quite possible seeing how there was 7 goals in the first.

Futureman

anyone else's ESPN Android app borked? All of a sudden, it isn't showing an NHL pane for me, even though I only have NHL, MLB, and NFL set under "My Sports."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone please gif/tell what Rinaldo did? This series is such a joke, whoever gets them next round is in for more hilarity. Again, who of the Philly skaters is best in goal? They might wanna start that guy in the third, it can ony get better.

Whatever happens in the Canucks game/series can impossible top the hilarity of the Philly-Pens series, it's great lol.

Some history buff should try find out what decade from some of the last series/games this high scoring were.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If there is one team in the NHL that I have faith in coming back down 6 goals in one period... It's Philly lol

He got a double minor, 10 minutes and a game misconduct

Seriously if Philly by some gigantic miracle comes back and wins this game the Pens need to blow it up, trade everyone and start over.

Alucard

Banned
Hope the Pens put up a dozen. The Flyers' psyche needs to be shaken even more. Although maybe stopping now would be a good idea to prevent any idiocy from happening in the third.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
My friend just texted me this...

In this series, both teams have scored 26.5% of the goals Minnesota scored in 82 games this season.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Someone please gif/tell what Rinaldo did? This series is such a joke, whoever gets them next round is in for more hilarity. Again, who of the Philly skaters is best in goal? They might wanna start that guy in the third, it can ony get better.

Whatever happens in the Canucks game/series can impossible top the hilarity of the Philly-Pens series, it's great lol.

Some history buff should try find out what decade from some of the last series/games this high scoring were.

He cross checked michalek and as a penalty was being called on him... Michalek was on his knees getting up... Rinaldo double punched michalek in the face and stared at everyone else as they stood around in shock

Michalek was vulnerable

Alucard

Banned
The most goals scored by one team in an NHL game was 16. The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Quebec Bulldogs 16-3 on March 3, 1920.

In the same season, Montreal helped set the record for most goals scored by two teams in a single game. The Canadiens and Toronto St. Patrick's combined for 21 goals on January 10, 1920, with Montreal winning 14-7. The Edmonton Oilers and Chicago Blackhawks tied the record on December 11, 1985. The Oilers won 12-9.
--------

Not sure what it is for the playoffs. Basically, 21 goals in one game. Not really possible tonight, but you never know.

Ra\/en

3rd period! go sens!

I'm not sure if I can stand to watch the Canucks game. I think there is real chance they gonna get swept.

Top Bottom