• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

MacAttack

Fucking Holtby. I knew this kid was going to give me nightmares. Bruins just need to cash in on some of these rebounds. If Washington tries to sit back again Boston should be able to get one or two.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
A loss like this better light a fucking fire under the Panthers asses.

Obviously we go back to Jose. Realistically we're happy to split on the road, but man winning today would have been nice. I think they'll bounce back better from a 0-4 shutout than a close game, so here's looking forward to Saturday.

Revenant

An Illinois man has been arrested for sending threatening emails to the Blackhawks and the Cubs accusing them of “stealing his ideas,”

Kuvakos sent “a number’’ of emails to Blackhawks CEO John McDonough and to Jim Hendry, the former general manager of the Chicago Cubs, that accused them of “stealing his ideas to win championships,’’ according to a police report

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...f-stealing-his-ideas-20120418,0,2533129.story

:lol :lol his ideas must have really sucked for the cubs then.

A loss like this better light a fucking fire under the Panthers asses.

Obviously we go back to Jose. Realistically we're happy to split on the road, but man winning today would have been nice. I think they'll bounce back better from a 0-4 shutout than a close game, so here's looking forward to Saturday.
It's not like there wasn't good chances. Broduer was just amazing. Also we need to convert those odd man rushes.

Theo is definitely next start. I hope that Ellerby is okay but we need Garrison back in. The D was all out of wack. It showed on the PP.

Saad is really good. He should have been playing earlier in the series.

Yeah, he was really good in the minors. I was excited when he started playing early in the season, but was then sent back. Nice to see him playing and you can really tell he is playing to stay.

I sense some crappy goal against the Hawks right now... way too much time in their own zone.

Top Bottom