• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Panthers better really step it up in the 3rd. I hate watching that clock tick down - it's the enemy now, not the Devils.

So far the only thing he did in the game, he sucked at

Who, Morrison or Brunette? Not sure what game you're watching or if you have some sweet ass tinted glasses but everything so far from the team, sans Oduya and a shitty line change, has looked decently solid.

Regardless, we will disagree on them no matter, it seems.

Snaku

Banned
It's much more tired that you actually think anybody will care when they beat any of those teams! You deserve it. When you can't sell out playoff games and jump on other teams bandwagons, it's pretty sad.
Public service announcement for all potential new hockey fans: if you're going to follow a team be sure to pick one of the original six.

Sanjuro

Public service announcement for all potential new hockey fans: if you're going to follow a team be sure to pick one of the original six.

Real Public Service Announcement: Pick a team and stick with them. When you have the lowest ratings in the entire league, don't pick a new team to follow.

Who, Morrison or Brunette? Not sure what game you're watching or if you have some sweet ass tinted glasses but everything so far from the team, sans Oduya and a shitty line change, has looked decently solid.

Regardless, we will disagree on them no matter, it seems.

Tinted glasses eh? I was talking about Morrison

Anyone hear why Mayers isn't in the lineup tonight?

Socreges

Banned
3 shots on goal for the Caps?

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
I tuned in for a moment to hear something about the Bruins "clogging the neutral zone with four players" and then quickly shifted to CHI/PHX. Has that been the case all series?

Acid08

Banned
I tuned in for a moment to hear something about the Bruins "clogging the neutral zone with four players" and then quickly shifted to CHI/PHX. Has that been the case all series?

It seems like a popular strategy these playoffs. It's been bumming me out.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sigh, so much for this one =/

The 3-0 leads are retarded. Oh well, still plenty of hockey left to be played in this series.

MacAttack

Pretty much but Washington wasn't very aggressive trying to get through the zone. They have picked it up recently and are sending in a couple guys to forecheck which might open things up.

Top Bottom