• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Does SJ have enough prospects to handle losing Marleau and the rest getting older? Like do you think there's a chance SJ can be a non-playoff team next year?

My take on it for this season was that this was going to be a do or die situation for Doug Wilson. SJ Sharks gave up all their top prospects in the offseason and during the regular season. Core guys getting older. Clowe was ineffective almost all season.

I don't see a 2012-2013 playoff picture for the Sharks. End of an era for choking in the playoffs.

I sense another bullshit goal win by the Coyotes.

Maybe Coach Q should try something new on the powerplay and you know, actually coach them on it! Hawks have lost the ability to actually score.

Cake Boss

Banned
Torts "Neil hit same as Torres...launched, hit to head, injury, and repear offender...the NHL has their blueprint" tweet by Cassie Cambell.

1311190388805.gif

1311190388805.gif

1311190388805.gif
1311190388805.gif

bardia

Um, if the series play out with the teams leading all winning the worse team in every East series will have won. Yes I'm including the Flyers. At least good teams are winning in the West.

No one wants to watch St. Louis or any other trap team in the SCF except for fans who cheer for their trap teams. I'd rather have exciting, but worse teams go to the SCF.

Mike Kitchen is the one running the PP/PK

Regardless of who is ultimately running it, it is terrible. However, as the HC, Q needs to get Kitchen to smarten the fuck up and tell him to start coaching them better and trying something new. He has to see these problems.

Anyway, Hawks need to play faster in the next period. They look slow.

Marvie_3

Banned
Regardless of who is ultimately running it, it is terrible. However, as the HC, Q needs to get Kitchen to smarten the fuck up and tell him to start coaching them better and trying something new. He has to see these problems.

Anyway, Hawks need to play faster in the next period. They look slow.

No, Kitchen needs to get fired. Then if Q doesn't start coaching better after that warning shot, he can join his bestest buddy Mike on the unemployment line.

Hawks should throw the puck in front when behind the Coyote's net more often like they did not long ago.

They also need to get long slappers on net more than they do but I guess every team misses the net a bunch on those.

Marvie_3

Banned
Keith should take some of his paychecks and pay for some fucking skating lessons in the offseason. I've never seen someone fall down as much as him

Torts "Neil hit same as Torres...launched, hit to head, injury, and repear offender...the NHL has their blueprint" tweet by Cassie Cambell.

He is just deflecting from the fact his #1 seeded team is facing elimination from the #8 seeded team that's at the cap floor and was expected to be dead last in the East.

No one wants to watch St. Louis or any other trap team in the SCF except for fans who cheer for their trap teams. I'd rather have exciting, but worse teams go to the SCF.

QZ5bh.png

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all come back in stock after the Nuck's orders have been filled.

Amazing to me that despite all the scoring potential on the Hawks... they can't score until it is desperation time. They need to get people in front of the net so when they try to feed it out front, there is actually someone there.

No Hawks means that hopefully the Senators can make it and win it.

I'm so glad we're out in the first round. This team is a disgrace and shouldn't even be allowed to sniff the second round.

Oh well. Humber threw a perfect game. I ain't even mad.

Just stopping into say that I hope the west gets nuked. Worse first round in forever, only thing that makes up for this whole thing was the first 5 games of the Pens vs Flyers series.

Condolences Sharks, and probably soon to be Hawks, I say we have that GAF pick up game now with the teams being fans of skilled western teams against boring trap teams to make up for it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just stopping into say that I hope the west gets nuked. Worse first round in forever, only thing that makes up for this whole thing was the first 5 games of the Pens vs Flyers series.

Condolences Sharks, and probably soon to be Hawks, I say we have that GAF pick up game now with the teams being fans of skilled western teams against boring trap teams to make up for it.

Go cry in the offseason thread.

Top Bottom