• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

BrockLesnar3.gif

Slurmer

Banned
WTF Shorks?

Guys, I'm absolutely terrified of tomorrow. I drank more last night than I can ever remember.

I just hope having a close game after the blowout will make them realize they can win and play a normal game.

Slurmer your confidence is inspiring. How can you be a Flyers fan and be this positive?

I don't know, I'm usually one of the more pessimistic flyers fans. If this was last year's team I'd be worried, but this year's team is much better composed and resilient.

It's game 6 and Pittsburgh has "momentum" and a series deficit, while Philly is up 3 games to 2 with a chance to advance at home tomorrow afternoon...I'm okay with that. They've shown their good enough to win, and like you said, almost closed it out yesterday in a close game.

Acid08

Banned
Don't feel anything right now. Knew from the beginning this was more than likely going to be the outcome. Hoped against that though.

Grats Blues fans, the team worked hard for it. Still hate your system and hope you're knocked out next round but enjoy it for now.

Whatever happens to this team now, it was not Joe Thornton's fault. He played while almost everyone else didn't.

Yup. Jumbo was great, feel so bad for him. Fuck the rest of the team. Couture, Pavs, and Marleau especially, there just couldn't come through at all.

Cagey

Banned
Shut out by Jose MFing Theodore.

Owned by the that god forsaken fucking trapezoid.

Feels real bad.

All four Eastern series have the team with the lower point total up 3-2.

Alright, here we go Blackhawks. I know nothing about you except that you were pretty good a couple years ago, but I know the Coyotes are dicks!

Tabris

Does SJ have enough prospects to handle losing Marleau and the rest getting older? Like do you think there's a chance SJ can be a non-playoff team next year?

Acid08

Banned
Does SJ have enough prospects to handle losing Marleau and the rest getting older? Like do you think there's a chance SJ can be a non-playoff team next year?

We were close to having a non-playoff team this year.

Boyle is the most likely to go, we have a bunch of D prospects. A contender needing a dman will pay out the ass for Boyle.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The west will be dead to me. I can't even begin to muster any sort of excitement for one of those teams to win. I mean, maybe the Blues and Preds for the Conf Finals.. but even then... meh.

I'd go for Nashville just because of their chants

Moar chantssss

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
:( at all the haters not appreciating good goaltending.

You seriously want 10-3 garage league games?

They are defense minded teams, not just good goalies

If phx and LA wins... Both teams have to rely heavily on their goaltenders as st louis and Nashville can simply shut down their offense and take advantage of mistakes

While LA is good offensively, Vancouver is the only hope as they are an offensive juggernaut

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sorry the Sharks lost Acid :(

I like seeing them do well, it's nice when people are excited about hockey around the bay area.

Top Bottom