• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Rangers offense just fucking died. Haven't scored in 5 periods. Shitty passing, shtty PP, stupid penalties killing off time, Henrik and the defense is ace, but that fucking offense just isn't there.

Cake Boss

Banned
L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

RANGERS LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!? I have the ESPN.com scoreboard up in another tab and was looking at Reddit, switched tabs 20 seconds later and it's 2-1 Blues!?!?!?!?

Ra\/en

Oh dear.

Dead shark pics incoming.

dead-shark.jpg

WTF Shorks?

Guys, I'm absolutely terrified of tomorrow. I drank more last night than I can ever remember.

I just hope having a close game after the blowout will make them realize they can win and play a normal game.

Slurmer your confidence is inspiring. How can you be a Flyers fan and be this positive?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers had no urgency in the last 10 minutes. Offense is completely out of sync and incapable of executing, power plays are a disaster, and I'd love to see the stats on face-offs in this game, because it sure felt like Ottawa had a 95% win percentage.

Henrik and Anderson were both heroes in this game, goddamn. Love goalie duels. Hate losing goalie duels.

Respect, Sens-GAF. Gotta keep the series going on Monday.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL L9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

RANGERS LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Where's that Senatrolls picture when we need it! Making the playoffs was gravy for a rebuild season taking the first seed team to elimination is fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah I think I would have pulled the goalie when we got possession on that PP if I was the Sharks....

Get why they didn't but I think you're desperate enough at that point.

Silexx

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Where's that Senatrolls picture when we need it! Making the playoffs was gravy for a rebuild season taking the first seed team to elimination is fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AlfredssonSenatrollsAvatar.gif

Acid08

Banned
I feel so bad for Jumbo. He played his heart out last year and this entire series.

I don't care about any of the other pukes on this team, I just want Jumbo to have a Cup.

edit: Flashback on stanchions right there.

Top Bottom