• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Are you serious, Stalberg?

Good lord is this game thunderously boring.

Remember when the Hawks had depth? :(

I remember when the Hawks could score and made other teams look like complete trash, like the beginning of the season.

I don't think they realize that this an elimination game... or a playoff game for that matter.

He's so slow. Biggest problem this season was team speed.

Ya but he makes up for his speed with his effort and skill (this series being the exception). He's too good especially for the price we have him for to give up I think. We can get speed elsewhere to make up for it. He'd certainly be a hot trade but I'm not sure it's the best move.

On a different note I'm sure Torey Mitchell is gone though. He's a free agent and I see no reason to keep him around.

Marvie_3

Banned
I have no love for the Hawks, but I'd rather have them in the second round. It would be much more interesting.

Even if some miracle shot out of Hossa's magical balls, the 'Hawks would get destroyed no matter who they played in the 2nd round. Simply too much garbage on the roster and shitty coaching to go with it.

Good lord is this game thunderously boring.

Remember when the Hawks had depth? :(

Yep, but I'll still defend the salary cap til the day I die. They could still have depth if Bowman wasn't fucking retarded.

Levyne

Banned
I have no love for the Hawks, but I'd rather have them in the second round. It would be much more interesting.

It's possible that we could have a second round without the Wings, Hawks, Bruins, Canucks, Penguins, and Rangers. Talk about a (hypothetical of yet) blow to general interest..

Ra\/en

Even if some miracle shot out of Hossa's magical balls, the 'Hawks would get destroyed no matter who they played in the 2nd round. Simply too much garbage on the roster and shitty coaching to go with it.

Yep, but I'll still defend the salary cap til the day I die. They could still have depth if Bowman wasn't fucking retarded.

Still more interesting to watch. :p.

I'm still hoping for a Canucks comeback. NOT going to happen. I want another Hawks/Canucks series.

ShaneB

Still more interesting to watch. :p.

I'm still hoping for a Canucks comeback. NOT going to happen. I want another Hawks/Canucks series.

My picks set up another Canucks/Hawks series :( Would've been terrific again, but alas... not looking likely.

19 minutes left on the Hawks season it seems :( Come on!!!! It's another year of Comebacks in the postseason, you can do it again.

It's possible that we could have a second round without the Wings, Hawks, Bruins, Canucks, Penguins, and Rangers. Talk about a (hypothetical of yet) blow to general interest..

Tk3gc.gif

Man, we just can't sustain any pressure. We dip into their zone for ten or fifteen seconds at most before falling back to ours.

Wow, stupid fucking penalty Stalberg. He had actually been playing pretty well the first few games (even if he didn't get on the scoreboard) but tonight, good lord.

They could still have depth if Bowman wasn't fucking retarded.

Agreed. If anybody gets put in the crosshairs after this I'm hoping it's Bowman and not Q.

Ra\/en

ugh. Hawks lose tonight and it's almost certainly a Nashville/St. Louis/Phoenix/LA 2nd round.

I'm done with the West of that's the case. (I've probably already said this hah)

Don't fail me Hawks. You guys are all about clutching victory from the jaws of defeat. At least you guys used to be about it.

Caps, Sens and Panthers won tonight! So good!

If the Flyers can manage to move on up to Round 2 after tomorow's game then the Stanley Cup is theirs

ugh. Hawks lose tonight and it's almost certainly a Nashville/St. Louis/Phoenix/LA 2nd round.

I'm done with the West of that's the case. (I've probably already said this hah)

Don't fail me Hawks. You guys are all about clutching victory from the jaws of defeat. At least you guys used to be about it.

Hawks don't care to win... if they did, they would be scoring goals and not making terrible play after terrible play. Don't expect them to win... it is over.

Top Bottom