• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

3N16MA

Banned
LOL!!!!! my man!

@alucard, I know, I just take offense to it all, and I let it go and tried to be the better man but... I'm not :/

here's a big fuck you list:
1. fuck you james neal you dirty fuck
2. fuck you malkin, you were shut down by a 19 yr old kid, how's it feel you ugly dog
3. fuck you cindy, how'd that hit feel in the beginning of the game?
4. fuck you mario you piece

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think you're supposed to be happy not angry right now.

Curufinwe

3. fuck you cindy, how'd that hit feel in the beginning of the game?

giroux.gif

Felt good, man.

Slurmer

Banned
Good series pens-gaf.

Knew Philly was going to take care of it today. I dont feel that the flyers really got enough credit all series, but i guess its understandable with the way everyone was portraying the penguins as some unbeatable force.

Giroux setting the tone seconds into the game, and that hartnell goal...that line was dominant whenever they were on the ice.
Briere line did way better against the Staal line this game; I was surprised lavi matched them up so much. Bryz stopped everything he could and got bailed out by the post once. He didnt let in any back-breakers, which is key, didn't put himself out of position when moving laterally, and had a good game.

James neal is a total shithead. Can't stand him. He's going to get punished one of these days for his bullshit. So glad seeing Malkin ripping into him.

I love playoff hockey

TAKE THAT SHIT, FLYERS. TAKE THAT FUCKING HUMILIATION, YOU COCKY SONS OF WHORES. THINK THIS SERIES IS OVER? FUCK YOU. YOU'RE UP AGAINST THE BEST TEAM OF THE PAST FORTY YEARS. YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE. THE PENS HAVE JUST BEEN ROPE-A-DOPING IN THIS SERIES. CHOKE ON YOUR SHIT, ASSHOLES!

Need two more goals to be certain.

YES YES YES MOTHERFUCKERS.

CRY GIROUX. FUCKING CRY YOUR LARGE WOMAN TEARS, YOU COCKY FUCKING BITCH. EAT A BIG BAG OF SHIT, YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

PLAYOFF FLEURY IS BACK, ASSHOLES. GET READY TO BE PART OF THE HISTORY BOOKS, YOU UGLY AND DISGUSTING FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Slurmer

Banned
amen. was simply dirty all series.

malkin ripped into him?

Yes, when Neal tried to pull a superman act and go 1 on 3 in the third period and got tossed into the boards by timonen. Malkin was letting him hear it on the bench. Basically, what the hell are you doing...we are down 3 and you're not as good as you think you are

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well that sucks if Bergeron can't take face-offs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just woke up, all I have to say:

Pittsburgh wins 5-1.

Now Boston's turn! Can't believe all of Detroit, San Jose, Pittsburgh are already out, with the Rangers, Boston, Chicago and Vancouver 1 game away from losing too. Ridiculously underdog-heavy playoffs.

Curufinwe

Bryz is always going to be flaky, but I think the Flyers' D will settle down a lot against any team that isn't Pittsburgh. Especially if they get Grossmann and Mezaros back.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Scoring first, maybe that'll help!

Just woke up, all I have to say:

Now Boston's turn! Can't believe all of Detroit, San Jose, Pittsburgh are already out, with the Rangers, Boston, Chicago and Vancouver 1 game away from losing too. Ridiculously underdog-heavy playoffs.

High fucking 5! Flyers have owned the fucking Pens all year. I cant believe anyone picked the Pens, but especially after the Flyers went up 3-0.

t0mp

Bryz is always going to be flaky, but I think the Flyers' D will settle down a lot against any team that isn't Pittsburgh. Especially if they get Grossmann and Mezaros back.
this rest is HUGE! last i heard mez is still 2+ weeks away unfortunately. JVR obviously needs the rest, too. he's not even close to 100%.

Grossmann was practicing with the team this morning. All I have to say is you gotta keep Gus up. Gus > Kubina by far.

fuck bruins :(

God it feels good seeing all those arrogant Pens fans who were sure they were gonna force a game 7 now crying their way to bed early on a Sunday afternoon.

Actually, there was only one of those.

Sleep tight Alucard!

Just watched the Hawks game from last night.. awesome that they pulled it off and I'm excited for tomorrow's game. Fuck Stalberg and his four penalties, he's cemented himself as Staldick again until he does something decent.

Sad to see Sharks-age lose the series to the Blues. And great to see Philly take the series. This round has been crazy

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm 3/3 in the GAF pool so far, but I have the Canucks, Rangers, Devils, Bruins and Hawks advancing... I feel like that 3/3 might turn into a 3/8, not cool.

vatstep

Hey, we had a lead for like... four minutes or something? Not bad, guys!

Christ, so many goals going in off defenders.

Curufinwe

this rest is HUGE! last i heard mez is still 2+ weeks away unfortunately. JVR obviously needs the rest, too. he's not even close to 100%.

Grossmann was practicing with the team this morning. All I have to say is you gotta keep Gus up. Gus > Kubina by far.

It would be a shame if that dirty elbow from the unsuspendable Malkin made him miss any second round games.

Tabris

Man I swear almost every single person in this thread just complains about their team during the game their team is playing.

Top Bottom